What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Sat - Warriors 16-24 Newcastle @ Moreton Daily

Round 12: Warriors v Newcastle

• Warriors

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I was being mostly generic but I also don't reckon 190-odd cm 100-odd kg blokes like Pompey and DWZ are small tbh. Even Montoya is 189cm 95 kegs.

But yeah, big dumb and awful as a general term

DWZ isn’t big. Pompey kinda skinny. No power or impact in the bunch anyway regardless.

Meth

Staff member
I am still fuming over the ref saying Milford didn’t play at the ball

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I honestly don't know how you would fix the Warriors. They just don't seem to have any identity or pride whatsoever.
The only fix for our shithouse club would be a top tier coach - Bellamy or Cleary.

Rugby league is on a vastly slippery slope in NZ. We haven't played a Test in 3 years, the Warriors haven't won a finals game in 11 years, club league is basically non-existent, as is school league, and hardly any kids aspire to be Warriors.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The only fix for our shithouse club would be a top tier coach - Bellamy or Cleary.

Rugby league is on a vastly slippery slope in NZ. We haven't played a Test in 3 years, the Warriors haven't won a finals game in 11 years, club league is basically non-existent, as is school league, and hardly any kids aspire to be Warriors.

Yep, and with the colossus that is the All-Blacks always overshadowing everything League related. The NRL really need to start taking NZ more seriously.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach

Disagree. The Warriors are a very strong brand in NZ and Union in general is slumping massively in relevance.

Contact sport generally is slumping for kids but that’s not a Warriors issue.

Latest posts