What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Sun - Canterbury 24-34 St Geo Illa @ Belmore

Round 12: Canterbury v St Geo Illa

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
This was always a good Morris brother duel back in the day. These days I think we really miss those boys with the micro necks.
I think we come out fired up, score first, then give up a few stupid penalties. Let Saints back in. Dragons take the lead into half time. We come out fired up, get the lead back then give away a few stupid penalties. Let Saints back in. Dufty intercept late seals the deal.

Bazal

Post Whore
This game is so hard to pick that the score should be measured in IQ points rather than tries.

I think the Dragons should win, but that doesn't mean they will. I see the price for the Dogs to win as $2.45 on the Dragons to play some classic #draginsfooty and lose...that's overs surely!

This Year?

Immortal
Just did the million paw walk after doing a double because a colleague caught covid. This is going to be f**king excruciating viewing with next to no sleep.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
That Blocker & Potter interview is some of the most awkward TV I've seen since the last time I watched a Bulldogs game

Bazal

Post Whore
Why does Cooper Cronk always introduce himself in interviews?

We know who you are mate, no one else talks like they're constantly vacillating wildly between uppers and downers.

This Year?

Immortal
So a Boomer Queenslander knows all about the rivalry between a club he has never coached before 1999.

OK then.

Last edited: