What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R13 Sun - Canberra 22-16 Sydney @ GIO

Round 13: Canberra v Sydney

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 13
Canberra Raiders v Sydney Roosters
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce, Bruce (TICKETS)
Sunday 5 June 2022

U21 Jersey Flegg 12:05pm -- NSW Cup 1:45pm -- NRL kickoff 4:05pm

CAN2022TEAM.png

1. Xavier Savage 2. Nick Cotric 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Matt Frawley 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Corey Horsburgh 9. Zac Woolford 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Adam Elliott 14. Tom Starling 15. Ryan Sutton 16. Corey Harawira-Naera 17. Trey Mooney 18. James Schiller 19. Harry Rushton 20. Adrian Trevilyan 21. Brad Schneider 22. Emre Guler

SYD2022TEAM.png

1. Joseph Manu 2. Billy Smith 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Joseph Suaalii 6. Sam Walker 7. Luke Keary 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Drew Hutchison 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Nat Butcher 14. Connor Watson 15. Fletcher Baker 16. Egan Butcher 17. Terrell May 18. Lachlan Lam 19. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 20. Adam Keighran 21. Tom Carr 22. Ben Marschke

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Drew Oultram
Video Referee: Chris Butler

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
BWSE v Norths at 4 Pines, Saturday - Cup 5:05pm
Manly v Sydney at 4 Pines, Sunday - Flegg 12pm
Canberra v Cronulla / Newtown at GIO, Sunday - Flegg 12:05pm / Cup 1:45pm​

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Typical NRL booking Ricky's heroes to take on the Roosters during origin knowing our stars will be out.. Still, we should win this by plenty.

Raiders 57, tri colours 3.

The_Frog

First Grade
The pick of a very sombre quartet of games. Both sides depleted about equally. The clappers have lifted in recent times and will no doubt display the usual niggle we've come to expect, while the chickens will get all the 50/50s and should get home.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I was excited to see were finally not wasting a bench spot on a winger. But then realised that it probably means Mooney is only getting 5 minutes at the very end of the game.

BadnMean

Juniors
The pick of a very sombre quartet of games. Both sides depleted about equally. The clappers have lifted in recent times and will no doubt display the usual niggle we've come to expect, while the chickens will get all the 50/50s and should get home.

It is indeed a very sombrero game.

Roosters have the better & more settled halves. It'll take a massive forwards platform & then The Fog to hit his best form instantly or Frawley to have another miracle game to get Raiders over.

Recent history says Raiders to look a million bucks for a while & then lose their confidence & revert to one out runners, totally losing their direction & structure when it ticks partway into the 2nd half, wondering where all the ball movement & runners supporting the carrier went, while Hors makes mad headhunting missions (a smart coach/dummy half will look for that staggered line he offers)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This game is so sombre, so gloomy, I feel like sitting in a park at night and listening to a The Cure album.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
The chooks get the 10/90 calls

skeepe

Immortal
If we're going to win this one, we'll have to do it in the first half, having been outscored 34-6 in the second half in our last 3 home games combined, with all our points coming from penalty goals.

If we're going to win this one, we'll have to do it in the first half, having been outscored 34-6 in the second half in our last 3 home games combined, with all our points coming from penalty goals.
We tend to drop off in the second half if we put a decent first half in.

horrie hastings

First Grade
The weather looks like a dog’s breakfast at the moment, sun is out, Lots of cloud a couple of spots of rain and a cold westerly wind, have three different outfits I can wear, all warm of course.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
If there's more than 37 people paying money to be at the ground this arvo they should all be committed to an asylum.

I was dumb enough to play a T20 at 9:30 this morning and I think I'm gonna have to have my entire face amputated due to frostbite..

Bazal

Post Whore
Sticky has a tiny hooker and a small winger on the bench.

His commitment to wackiness is unparalleled.