What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Sat - Brisbane 24-18 Canberra @ Suncorp

Round 14: Brisbane v Canberra

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Damn Raiders are a dumb team. The games was theirs to take for 30 minutes and they just dropped the ball constantly. Xavier also needs to learn to pass.
Was going to say the same. This IMO is on Stuart. He should have had a mindset for them to play the game in stages and not try to play catch up football, and were too deseparate in far too many instances were it wasn't warranted. In a nutshell, Brisbane didn't win that game, Canberra lost it.

Diesel

Referee
That’s at least 3 times this season horsbrough has done something stupid in the last 2 minutes to gift the opposition a win.
Should be subbed off at the 70th minute every week

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
IBM pops his head in once the games finally decided to undo all the good work Broncs fans like SLR have put in
KLJC.gif

skeepe

Immortal
I thought Jack was missing in attack tbh
Yeah a couple were missing. I was disappointed in Savage too, but not for the mistakes. Shit happens sometimes.

What disappointed me about his game was the amount of times Starling made easy metres out of dummy half but had nobody to offload to as he got to the line. The good fullbacks are there backing up and injecting themselves into the attack. I love his enthusiasm, but it’s the little things like that I’d like to see even more.

GongPanther

Referee
That red head does something dumb late in the game every f**king week.. f**k the wanker off
Gotta feel for the poor bugger. Top of the world in scoring for the team he wears his heart on his sleeve for, to wishing the ground would swallow him up.

Those moments that eventually make you a better player along the bumpy road of Rugbah Leeg.

Floodwaters

Juniors
Raiders had 30 minutes at a decimated side and only down by 6.. the Dogs would have ran away with this. Raiders are shit

blaza88z

Coach
Was going to say the same. This IMO is on Stuart. He should have had a mindset for them to play the game in stages and not try to play catch up football, and were too deseparate in far too many instances were it wasn't warranted. In a nutshell, Brisbane didn't win that game, Canberra lost it.

Penrith didn't win the premiership, Souffs threw it away

GongPanther

Referee
No Capewell, no Staggs, no Cobbo.

Lose Haas, lose Reynolds, lose Farnworth.

What a f**king performance from a team simply decimated.

Up the Broncos. All guts. All effort.
Yep, has to be said that was an impressive win against all odds. If only the Raiders had some attacking nous, it would certainly had been different. Congrats on a good win.

Latest posts