What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Sat - Brisbane 24-18 Canberra @ Suncorp

Round 14: Brisbane v Canberra

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Penrith didn't win the premiership, Souffs threw it away
Haha, Penrith won the premiership playing 50% of their potential and 500% better than any Broncos side will in the next decade.

You pay overs for effort players we decide we can lose without skipping a beat.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Write in a few losses for the Broncs over the rest of the Origin period, especially Melbourne and the Cows. Our injury list went from mild to horrendous in the space of 80 minutes.

chrisD

Coach
Aw man, Storm next week? f**king hell, those triumphant jubilant Kevie shots celebrating a midseason win against the Raiders gave me life!

Oh well, hope does allegedly spring eternal...

lynx000

Juniors
Aw man, Storm next week? f**king hell, those triumphant jubilant Kevie shots celebrating a midseason win against the Raiders gave me life!

Oh well, hope does allegedly spring eternal...
Mate, why don't you disappear up your own asshole. Oh, you already have.

chrisD

Coach
Mate, why don't you disappear up your own asshole. Oh, you already have.
Mate, we are brothers you and me, I'm gonna be right there cheering you on, and Kevvie on, and Reynolds on, and Reynold's fraying f**king ancient million dollar hanging on for dear f**king life for a final payday hamstring on. Cmon son! Improvement, heading forward, in the right direction, Kevvie is the right man for the job, will be where we belong very soon! Fire Up! Les Go!

Latest posts