What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Fri - Penrith 26-18 Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 16: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Oh I hate both these sides - I just hate your club more - but yes, it was a dud call

The Crichton one was fair game, blatant professional foul and they played advantage before putting him in the bin

No problem with the binning if it is called there and then.

This isn't rugby union.

GongPanther

Referee
Are we a chance of a fair go in the 2nd half?

A sin bin 3 plays later and a ludicrous dangerous tackle penalty.
You're lucky not to have one of yours sent off after he again hit Kiks high after he passed the ball. The only plan Robbo has was to go the grub. And after the Panthers have settled down during the HT break, they'll come out and go right on with the job from here.

Valheru

Coach
You're lucky not to have one of yours sent off after he again hit Kiks high after he passed the ball. The only plan Robbo has was to go the grub. And after the Panthers have settled down during the HT break, they'll come out and go right on with the job from here.

Derpedy derp.

soc123_au

Staff member
southpark-lick-tears.gif

Stop it, you guys are giving me wood.

Bazal

Post Whore
Edwards finally realising his potential as Chinless Gutho by incorporating Chinless Gunco.

You love to see it

Latest posts