What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Fri - Penrith 26-18 Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 16: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Good game Roosters. Came with a well thought out game plan and executed for 65mins.

Panthers were able to capitalise on some shocking decisions by the dickhead in yellow, but you still have a massive discipline issue. Majority of penalties were well deserved.

Considering we only had 3 players at training until Mon-Tues it's good to pick up the points.

The problem I have with the offside penalties is that they were only called because Penrith dropped the ball. Don't think we did anything different to the previous tackles and penrith's line speed was every bit as quick.

The refs do that every game and it shits me.

GongPanther

Referee
Benji talking about Cleary being years ahead of other halves when they were at his age. The thing is that this Penrith Club of players are also very young and are on the same wavelength as Cleary. By the end of this decade, we will have won more than our fair share of premierships.

We won't be cheating our premierships via suspect cooking of the books, raiding other team's players, nor using performance enhancing drugs.

GongPanther

Referee
Even you had an issue with the refs at half time which means we must have got f**king reamed.
That pen for the dangerous tackle was judged by the ref on the run that it was accidental, but had to call it. And that is the job the refs have, not what fans interpret post match.

Valheru

Coach
That pen for the dangerous tackle was judged by the ref on the run that it was accidental, but had to call it. And that is the job the refs have, not what fans interpret post match.

Dude that was a horrific call... no use denying it.

There was still 78 other minutes though so can't blame that on the loss.

GongPanther

Referee
Why am I starting to dislike Tedesco?

Simple answer. His rant to the ref at at around the 60 minute mark was disgusting.

Bordering on the Cam Smithesque.
They were bordering on those tactics, and the ref told them in no uncertain terms that if they continued with their ranting, one of them will go to the bin for dissent.

GongPanther

Referee
Dude that was a horrific call... no use denying it.

There was still 78 other minutes though so can't blame that on the loss.
Not denying it, but I'm glad we got it. In fact, the whole game was one that both sides will be glad to forget. IMO, if we played on a dry track we would have won by quite a lot more being tonight being a wet track.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Not denying it, but I'm glad we got it. In fact, the whole game was one that both sides will be glad to forget. IMO, if we played on a dry track we would have won by quite a lot more being tonight being a wet track.
Lol don't blame the rain. We were flat as f**k and just outclassed them by a bee's dick in Api and Nathan

Latest posts