What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Fri - Penrith 26-18 Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 16: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

84 Baby

Referee
Where was the 8 point penalty try FFS?!?!? That tackle on the line clearly put Kikau over the horizontal

aqua_duck

Coach
With calls like that it's no wonder why Sutton despite all the entrenched nepotism is no longer getting the top duties

Danish

Referee
the Sutton family are a cancer on the NRL.

lifting tackle for a bloke making a legs tackle while literally sitting on the ground.

yobbo84

First Grade
If you think that was a dud call then it must have been f**king atrocious.
Oh I hate both these sides - I just hate your club more - but yes, it was a dud call

The Crichton one was fair game, blatant professional foul and they played advantage before putting him in the bin

horrie hastings

First Grade
F*cken bull sh*t penalty. Some fantastic defence in the last 5 mins by the Roosters was undone with that bull sh*t call.

yobbo84

First Grade
Refs aside - thought the Panthers tactics were very odd that half. The Roosters are fairly strong defensively on the edges but very soft through the middle. You go through them, not around them. But the Panthers insisted in going side-to-side until the end there.

Danish

Referee
Oh I hate both these sides - I just hate your club more - but yes, it was a dud call

The Crichton one was fair game, blatant professional foul and they played advantage before putting him in the bin

you can’t play an advantage across multiple sets.

they got a 6 again that constitutes a new set prior to them going back to the sin bin. Can’t do that

Latest posts