What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Sat - North Qld 40-26 Brisbane @ QLD Country Bank

Round 16: North Qld v Brisbane

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey Corey I don’t give a flying f**k about Reynolds ribs

the merkin was passed fit

no excuses
I saw Corey Parker outside the Logan Hyperdome a few years ago. I was wearing my grey Cowboys 2015 Member polo. I said "hello". He looked at the Cowboys logo and said "hello". It was not far from the entrance leading into Market Place.

Well...that was probably the most enjoyable and fun game I've watched this season. Matches like that bring new fans and renew hope in Rugby League for jaded old supporters.

I saw Corey Parker outside the Logan Hyperdome a few years ago. I was wearing my grey Cowboys 2015 Member polo. I said "hello". He looked at the Cowboys logo and said "hello". It was not far from the entrance leading into Market Place.
Ahh...the ol' Bogan Hyperdome.

See yourself some Hyper looking domes in that place. Corey fits right in.

blaza88z

Coach
Dearden with complete maltreatment the poser Staggs tonight, great to watch.

Brisbane just not at our level. Come again next year for another couple of beatings.

Cows definitely deserved to win but make no mistake about it, we absolutely beat ourselves last night. I think in the first half alone we didn't get a single tackle in the opposition 20.

I lost count how many times we turned it over with kicks out on the full, 7 tackle sets, etc.

I can see us turning that result with some better play, particularly our kicking.

Canard

Immortal
Cows definitely deserved to win but make no mistake about it, we absolutely beat ourselves last night. I think in the first half alone we didn't get a single tackle in the opposition 20.

I lost count how many times we turned it over with kicks out on the full, 7 tackle sets, etc.

I can see us turning that result with some better play, particularly our kicking.
So did you lose the battle, but won the war?

Desert Qlder

First Grade

That happens when you play the better teams.

butchmcdick

Immortal

I think you’re still beating yourselves

Apart from a few late tries you had nothing

Charlie124

First Grade
The scoreline greatly flattered the donkeys, they were never in this game. Cows should've won by 30

beave

Coach
Agreed, NQ should have won by 30, few moments of lapse in both D and last passes cost them.

Brisbane defended their line in the first half pretty stoutly but we blew 2 deadset chances with a slightly high pass to Feldt and him also dropping the ball on the line about 10 mins later.

Both clubs have done remarkably well to turn their shithouse previous few years around to be where they are now, but our position on the ladder compared to Brisbanes is accurate and justified.

Great game to go back home for, crowd was pumping all game. The stadium still gives me a hard on everytime I walk into it.......

Last edited: