What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Sat - South Sydney 30-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Round 16: South Sydney v Parramatta

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
So Latrell takes Crichton's NSW centre jersey in a canter...he's been great tonight for a man who's missed 3 months
Pick n' stick. Mitchell doesn't have the match fitness in his legs to be ready for the next SOO. After the 1st SOO, Freddy won't be listening to any outside noise in who should be picked.

yobbo84

First Grade
Solid effort. Latrell was great for someone who has missed 3 months. Thought we left 3 or 4 tries out there.

GongPanther

Referee
Score line flattered us. We are going nowhere fast.
With shitty weather like that, I'd simply write that performance off and and move on like a few other teams fans from this weekend.

A dry track, and yea I'd be pissed off if that was the score.

soc123_au

Staff member
Big respect to Latrell making the call himself about Origin. Very mature decision.

big hit!

Bench
Pick n' stick. Mitchell doesn't have the match fitness in his legs to be ready for the next SOO. After the 1st SOO, Freddy won't be listening to any outside noise in who should be picked.

freddy will bring in his son wighton first anyway.

either way Crichton is out

hineyrulz

Post Whore
With shitty weather like that, I'd simply write that performance off and and move on like a few other teams fans from this weekend.

A dry track, and yea I'd be pissed off if that was the score.
If it was dry they probably put 50 on us.

GongPanther

Referee
Solid effort. Latrell was great for someone who has missed 3 months. Thought we left 3 or 4 tries out there.
Great? I didn't hear his name in the 1st half of anything he stood out for. Missed most of the 2nd half checking my punting for the day so I'll have to watch again.

Latest posts