What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Sat - South Sydney 30-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Round 16: South Sydney v Parramatta

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Statement game. Our best game of the year and it happened against another top 8 team. Tonight we announced ourselves. We are back and in the run home we will be a contender for a top 4 spot.

mozza91

Coach
These wankers on Fox League want Latrell nominated for the Nobel peace prize for pulling out of Origin.

yobbo84

First Grade
FYI I was at the game and the lights are fine. Seems they are new in 2022 and are more focussed on the field and its a bit darker in the grandstand. I like it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Souths are definitely better with Mitchell, great F bomb too. Eels just dont have what it takes to dominate the middle.

Alex28

Coach
These wankers on Fox League want Latrell nominated for the Nobel peace prize for pulling out of Origin.
Speaking of which, given he has withdrawn from Origin eligibility, he’s not eligible to play next week, right?

The Rosco

Bench
Eels by 22
Last night, I was dragged to watch the Elvis movie. Absolutely horrid movie. Woeful. Very disappointed.
But then I got home to find the mighty souffs had pumped the slimeys. All of a sudden, was very happy !!!
But seriously, don't waste your time on Elvis.

big hit!

Bench
Speaking of which, given he has withdrawn from Origin eligibility, he’s not eligible to play next week, right?

He's played about 4 and a bit games since August last year, and only just come back from a second major hamstring injury. It would be negligible for Freddy to select him anyway

Latest posts