What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R17 Sat - Wests Tigers 20-28 Parramatta @ Leichhardt

Round 17: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Well that was a shit game.

I don't mind winning shit...but I have to congratulate Chris Butler for managing to make the game all about him. Truly a powerful refereeing performance

Delboy

First Grade
the bunker again with decisions that were wrong not puzzling, and Butler determined to be the centre of attention , it was awful from the officials both on the ground and in the replay room. The first 2 tries disallowed were strange, then Nofa drops the ball, everyone nods and yet the bunker confirms it. Perhaps they didn’t see the angle that Fox showed.

This Year?

Immortal
Parra were the better side and deserved winners. It took them much longer than I thought they would to win the ruck. The game was made tough to watch as a neutral thanks to Butler and Sutton.
Brooks should be shot out of a cannon and into the sun.
Absolutely felt sorry for the kid getting sinbinned on debut and the forwards had more of a dig than usual.
I hate to think how ugly that could have got if Matterson played and Dylan Brown felt like having a dig.

Reflector

Juniors
paris hilton skank GIF by South Park
A sneak preview of this years' GF pre-match entertainment?

I heard a whisper that Charmyne Palavi and John Ribot will also be competing in the whore-off...

Someone2

Juniors
Don’t think they’ve even mentionEd the Eels post match it’s all been about the tigers

KOMORI

Juniors
I don’t even feel bad about switching over to the Rah Rah instead of watching the end of this game 🤷‍♂️

KOMORI

Juniors
A sneak preview of this years' GF pre-match entertainment?

I heard a whisper that Charmyne Palavi and John Ribot will also be competing in the whore-off...
Growing up we had this house cat that was female, and named Ribot in honour of the greatest cat to ever play for Manly 😂