What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R17 Sun - Brisbane 32-18 St Geo Illa @ Suncorp

Round 17: Brisbane v St Geo Illa

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me watching the Dragons play

55b688e0-1636-46cf-bf68-72e7e03825e9.gif

I respectfully disagree.

They did a lot of things wrong today, but I also saw a free encouraging things today. 😌

This Year?

Immortal
Time to start smashing some players DM's on instagram.
1st one will be to troll Sullivan on how he may never see 1st grade again.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Payne
Carrigan
Flegler
Oates
Cobbo
Jenson
TMM
Herbie
Paix (essentially)

I'm sorry but I've gotta say it, the Drags should be embarrassed that they not only lost that, but in the end convincingly so.

SBD82

Coach
Time to start smashing some players DM's on instagram.
1st one will be to troll Sullivan on how he may never see 1st grade again.
I’d be starting with Macca

But he probably doesn’t have Insta. He’s MySpace era.

This Year?

Immortal
Payne
Carrigan
Flegler
Oates
Cobbo
Jenson
TMM
Herbie
Paix (essentially)

I'm sorry but I've gotta say it, the Drags should be embarrassed that they not only lost that, but in the end convincingly so.
Bullshit.
You're not sorry at all.
I bet as you typed it you were smirking like a Penrith Panther and have the '92 Grand Final playing on a screen while on the other tab have DonkeyHQ open tapping the mouse like a girl flicks her bean.

I would have been if I was a broncos fan. That's a huge win in the context of the season and speaks volumes about club kulcha.

blaza88z

Coach
Bullshit.
You're not sorry at all.
I bet as you typed it you were smirking like a Penrith Panther and have the '92 Grand Final playing on a screen while on the other tab have DonkeyHQ open tapping the mouse like a girl flicks her bean.

I would have been if I was a broncos fan. That's a huge win in the context of the season and speaks volumes about club kulcha.

He says the same shit on both forums, he just doesn't go missing after a loss on BHQ

Latest posts