What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R2 Fri - St Geo Illa 16-20 Penrith @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: St Geo Illa v Penrith

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 2
St George Illawarra Dragons v Penrith Panthers
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton (TICKETS)
Friday 18 March 2022

NRL kickoff 6:00pm

SGI2022TEAM.png

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Cody Ramsey 3. Moses Suli 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Talatau Amone 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 10. Blake Lawrie 11. Jack Bird 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Jack de Belin 14. Moses Mbye
Interchange: 15. Josh Kerr 16. Jack Gosiewski 17. George Burgess 18. Jackson Ford 19. Andrew McCullough 20. Tariq Sims 21. Mathew Feagai 22. Daniel Alvaro 23. Poasa Faamausili 24. Tautau Moga 25. Jaiyden Hunt

PEN2022TEAM.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Charlie Staines 3. Izack Tago 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Spencer Leniu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Matthew Eisenhuth 17. Jaeman Salmon 18. J'maine Hopgood 19. Chris Smith 20. Robert Jennings 21. Taylan May 22. Lindsay Smith 23. Soni Luke 24. Kurt Falls

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Wyatt Raymond
Video Referee: Matt Noyen

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 - Times AEDT
St Geo Illa v Penrith at Collegians Sports Complex, Saturday
Flegg: 11:15am / Cup: 1:00pm​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It'll either be the March Premiers by 2 or the Pennies by 13+. There is no inbetween with this Merge side. Hook is the most schizophrenic coach going around.

_Johnsy

Referee
TBH we’re at least a month off being at 70% of our best. Even at our best I doubt we’d beat the riff. Penny by at least 10.

This Year?

Immortal
This will be the Norm "Sticks" Provan tribute game.
I really hope the club gives our greatest ever player a fitting tribute. Sometimes I wonder how these club legends felt about the SL war, the joint venture and seeing what the club they loved has become now.
Imagine being pretty much what the modern Storm or Roosters are except actually making the grand final and winning it for 10 years straight. Staggering when you really think about that achievement.
On Friday night I'll be raising a glass and celebrating the life of a rugby league immortal. Thank you for everything you have done for the game we all love and we are so honoured as St George fans to be able to wear the same jersey that you helped make an icon of Australian sport.

They say no one person is ever bigger than the game, but I think this occasion is an exception.

This will be the Norm "Sticks" Provan tribute game.
I really hope the club gives our greatest ever player a fitting tribute. Sometimes I wonder how these club legends felt about the SL war, the joint venture and seeing what the club they loved has become now.
Imagine being pretty much what the modern Storm or Roosters are except actually making the grand final and winning it for 10 years straight. Staggering when you really think about that achievement.
On Friday night I'll be raising a glass and celebrating the life of a rugby league immortal. Thank you for everything you have done for the game we all love and we are so honoured as St George fans to be able to wear the same jersey that you helped make an icon of Australian sport.

They say no one person is ever bigger than the game, but I think this occasion is an exception.
Brings a tear

GongPanther

Referee
It took us 16 years to get our first win at this joint. Then 12 years to get our next, and then another 16 to get our 3rd. And people wonder why we appear smug now.
I think it was around 5 years ago the Panthers were the first side in history to keep the Dragons scoreless at Jubilee Oval.

Dragons will put up a great fight for the first 30 minutes, then start to fade as we hopefully pile on the points.

Us by quite a few.

Latest posts