What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R2 Sat - Cronulla 18-16 Parramatta @ PointsBet

Round 2: Cronulla v Parramatta

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Nico had a great game, goalkicking doesn't change it.

I know you wanted to come in with a late PENRITH but as a neutral, I thought Nico played really wel
Played OK but very nearly lost it with poor goalkicking. They need a better goalkicker. Nothing to do with PENRITH except I hope he's kicking when we play them.

blaza88z

Coach
Played OK but very nearly lost it with poor goalkicking. They need a better goalkicker. Nothing to do with PENRITH except I hope he's kicking when we play them.

They obviously don't have a better option, I think if you want to blame a guy for losing them the game based on goalkicking, that's a tad ridiculous.

If you roll it back 12 months Nico wasn't even playing consistent NRL. I think he was being used off the bench in a utility role when he was playing, he's now a big part of the spine for Cronulla, he will only get better.

I can't believe it's me having to defend this guy, where are the Cronulla fans FFS.

They obviously don't have a better option, I think if you want to blame a guy for losing them the game based on goalkicking, that's a tad ridiculous.

If you roll it back 12 months Nico wasn't even playing consistent NRL. I think he was being used off the bench in a utility role when he was playing, he's now a big part of the spine for Cronulla, he will only get better.

I can't believe it's me having to defend this guy, where are the Cronulla fans FFS.
Nicho is a work in progress. He has made a few errors in both games this year but he still looks most likely when to get things going on.
Our only other recognised Kicker is Trindall, and he is better at it than Nicho, whether or not he can get regular first grade games is the question.
Moyza and Nicho have only played two games.es together and are already starting to look tge goods.
Thanks for the support!

Frailty

First Grade
Imagine criticising the goal kicking when the first two were from the sideline into a strong wind.

Goal kicking was fine last week, and when it mattered most. Nothing to stress about.
Also 4 tries with three near tries, whilst being on the wrong side of possession and very few tackles inside the opp 20m. Pretty happy with the attack for the most part.

Good signs for the Sharkies.

Latest posts