What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R2 Sat - Cronulla 18-16 Parramatta @ PointsBet

Round 2: Cronulla v Parramatta

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
In the fair dinkum department, when are the NRL going to take cannonball tackles seriously? Why did Stone stay on the field? Why did Collins and Loiero not get suspended last week?

Are they waiting for a serious knee injury before they act? Because that’s what’s going to happen.

Do your f**king job NRL and protect the players.

Loose Cannon

Bench
It’s been said, but I have to cast my vote for dumbest incident in the history of the sport. Mr Stone, take a bow.

Paul Carige at least failed repeatedly to lose a game for the Eels.

Eelementary

Post Whore
In the fair dinkum department, when are the NRL going to take cannonball tackles seriously? Why did Stone stay on the field? Why did Collins and Loiero not get suspended last week?

Are they waiting for a serious knee injury before they act? Because that’s what’s going to happen.

Like they protected Sean Russell last week?

The NRL is a joke of an organisation.

Well done Sharkies.

Also - seriously...why did anyone ever tip us to win the Premiership?

We are awful.

Maximus

Coach

They will take it seriously when someone from a shit team like the Dragons/Bulldogs/Warriors does it.

jc155776

Coach
Eels had like 90% completion and Sharks defence holds them to only two tries. If the attack gets going they are a serious threat this year.

Bazal

Post Whore
Like they protected Sean Russell last week?

The NRL is a joke of an organisation.

Well done Sharkies.

Also - seriously...why did anyone ever tip us to win the Premiership?

We are awful.

The forward pass for the Sharks third try was so blatant that ScoMo would have called it

One tackle and we win that despite playing pretty ordinary bar patches in attack.

I was watching on the golf course but I thought it was a decent game of footy from both teams in terms of intensity.

We havent managed to get into top gear yet (and knowing us we might not) and didn't today but we could have very easily won by 8.

Not to take anything away from the Sharks mind you, but it was the kind of game where it could have easily gone either way. But people live to shit on Parra. Especially Parra fans

The_Frog

First Grade
Four tries to two. Nico getting plaudits but Sharks need a better goalkicker. Eels second string kicker got 4/4 while he got 1/4. Moylan saved their arse.

blaza88z

Coach
Four tries to two. Nico getting plaudits but Sharks need a better goalkicker. Eels second string kicker got 4/4 while he got 1/4. Moylan saved their arse.

Nico had a great game, goalkicking doesn't change it.

I know you wanted to come in with a late PENRITH but as a neutral, I thought Nico played really well.