What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Fri - Parramatta 34-10 Penrith @ CommBank

Round 20: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Congratulations to Parra on winning the ‘we did the double over Penrith trophy’ after winning the ‘we did the double over Melbourne trophy’ last year.

blaza88z

Coach
Penrith would be nervous if they were to come up against Parra in a prelim, they've been beaten by them twice this year and back last year in the finals when the 2 teams met I thought Parra were the better team that night as well, a bit of cheating and abuse of "stop play we have and injured player" rule saved their bacon when Parramatta were marching down the field

Iamback

Coach
Raiders, Storm, Rabbits, Warriors and Cows.

6 points ahead of Cows; might have some poker machine funding for Tigers legal challenge from last week….

We looked much better than we have the last few months.

Not getting anyone sent off we win 2/4 before the Cows game anyway

This Year?

Immortal
Parra are like the woman with hot legs who only wears shorts and Nathan's golden boots should fetch quite a price on ebay.....

if they haven't been reduced to ashes.

Fangs

Coach
Parra got up for the game as expected. Their window closes this year. Anything short of a grand final will be a failure and Brad Arthur's coaching career will end. I wish them well.

Penrith? Brave. Sleep well everyone, they will be back next week.

Karl Lawton got a 4 week suspension for the same exact incident.

Cleary should get at least that if the judiciary are real about it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bitch you wanna make some mother**king money?

Do you know what I am saying?
Butters bottom bitch GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Difference will be that for us, it will be business as usual come finals. Worse that can happen is to come second. But we need only one more win for the MP. In the final round in what would have been a dead rubber in playing the Cows, might become the match of the round, but I doubt it'll get that tight.

Yeah that's true. Well at least you got a tiny taste