What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Sat - Brisbane 18-32 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 20: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broncos maybe a bit like Parra? Can beat anyone on their day and in great style but possibly lack the same motivation to play their best against certain teams that they should beat handily. Credit to the Tigers though, they've actually looked like a decent side the past few weeks.
There’s a certain depth of emotion to the eels this year that is entirely captivating.

Theres a number of psychiatrists using them as a case study for humankind.

To find out who we are, where we are and where we are going as a species.

I hope they get into the grand final at least.

Every league fan on earth needs this closure.

Especially my forum better @Gronk.

He’s totally dissociated some days. Not in his worldly body and is prone to make controversial utterances about our good friends in Europe.

I blame his side for his unsettledness, which imho he doesn’t deserve. He was always going to be happier and more furfilled being a Tigers supporter.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Wests Tigers on a great game plan that they executed.
Thanks kind Sir, after this season of hell, @sensesmaybenumbed and I might conclude that we won despite our game plan instead of because of it!

I’m planning to live on douhies try for a decade.

I can survive on ADs try and love.

I didn’t believe @This Year? when he said I could survive without eating, drinking and procreating, but I’m going to give it the old school try.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Thanks kind Sir, after this season of hell, @sensesmaybenumbed and I might conclude that we won despite our game plan instead of because of it!

I’m planning to live on douhies try for a decade.

I can survive on ADs try and love.

I didn’t believe @This Year? when he said I could survive without eating, drinking and procreating, but I’m going to give it the old school try.
I do all 3 at the same time.
Is that dangerous?

The Rosco

Bench
Well done to your boys, totally outplayed us. Hopefully it is the loss we needed to have rather than the start of a fade out.
That, and also the win we needed. Especially after last week.
Cheers mate, and congrats on a great turnaround season for your boys. Hopefully we see the Broncs journey as a blueprint.