What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Sat - Cronulla 21-20* South Sydney @ PointsBet

Round 20: Cronulla v South Sydney

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
Well done Sharks, you won the big moments. We had our chances and blew it.

Reshuffling our entire backline and keeping our star away from the ball because we lost a centre was a real head scratcher.

I did think Fifita's incorrect play the ball in GP should have been a penalty to us though not a scrum - not getting to your feet is same rule as not playing it straight - i.e. a penalty. A scrum is for when you play it forward accidentally etc.

This Year?

Immortal
Shark park really does do some bermuda triangle shit to teams. Maybe its the power lines. Maybe its the crowd, I dunno but I'm not looking forward to it next week. The gaping in the 'Gong was bad enough last time.

JUST BECAUSE MITCHELL IS THE HIGHEST PAID f**kING PLAYER DOESNT MEAN HE HAS TO HAVE 3 f**kING CRACKS AT FIELD GOAL AHEAD OF THE f**kING HALFBACK

or the five eight either. Where was Cody Walker during extra time when the game was on the line? It's why I have a hard time accepting Walker being described as an "elite "player, as he rarely seems to be there when the game is in the balance. He's very good but from what I see he rarely steps up whren the game is on the line. Latrell Mitchell will step up and try to win the game.