What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Fri - Melbourne 32-14 Gold Coast @ AAMI

Round 21: Melbourne v Gold Coast

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
he lifted his arm off the ground to promote the ball, what’s different?

The fact that he lifted his arm off the ground once he'd been tackled and promoted the football is what's different.

Glad I could assist this evening

Bazal

Post Whore
Did anyone else see NAS doing some sort of chicken wing manoeuvre on that blokes leg before he dropped the pill?

skeepe

Immortal
Lol that pass was a mile forward, and the touchie stopped her run indicating she was calling it forward. But Gough ignores that and awards it anyway.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Did anyone else see NAS doing some sort of chicken wing manoeuvre on that blokes leg before he dropped the pill?

I mean he had it confirmed during the week that there is nothing he could do to get suspended so what risk is it to keep on grubbing it up?

Saxon

Bench
The ref blew the whistle for the forward pass. It’s not that complicated.
Oh, you mean the ref decided not to play advantage to the side that didn't f**k up?
Because it's his choice?
Not because the rules don't say if there's a forward pass you must instantly stop the game?
BECAUSE THEY DON'T.

Guaranteed try denied because the ref said so.
If that was the Raiders denied a try because the Ref pulled it up you'd be having conniptions.

Nerd

Bench
Looks like 4 weeks off for Brandon Smith. Classic hip drop where he kicks his legs out and lands on top on the attacking players legs.

Someguy

First Grade
Looks like 4 weeks off for Brandon Smith. Classic hip drop where he kicks his legs out and lands on top on the attacking players legs.

hardly classic hip drop but definitely worthy of a suspension. Nothing near what happened last week.

Someguy

First Grade
The fact that he lifted his arm off the ground once he'd been tackled and promoted the football is what's different.

Glad I could assist this evening
That was the part that was the same. The difference was as per the video ref that the players body ended up in the in goal.

Nerd

Bench
hardly classic hip drop but definitely worthy of a suspension. Nothing near what happened last week.
Smith landed on the back of his legs just like Carrigan did. I consider both just tackles gone wrong. The NRL judiciary have set the mark for this sort of tackle so lets see how consistent they are.

Someguy

First Grade
Smith landed on the back of his legs just like Carrigan did. I consider both just tackles gone wrong. The NRL judiciary have set the mark for this sort of tackle so lets see how consistent they are.

what about tatola? I understand different circumstances because a team was already losing a prop to suspension