What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Sun - Canterbury 14-28 North Qld @ Bundaberg

Round 21: Canterbury v North Qld

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Had to laugh when the Leilua try got awarded. The go forward Cotter and Taumalolo generated was insane, but you could tell the Bulldogs were gassed after about an hour. Good on the Cowboys for giving their fans some excitement.

Generalzod

Immortal
Had to laugh when the Leilua try got awarded. The go forward Cotter and Taumalolo generated was insane, but you could tell the Bulldogs were gassed after about an hour. Good on the Cowboys for giving their fans some excitement.
It was actually the turning point of the game, I don't understand how the bunker awarded that try...When it was never awarded before.

This Year?

Immortal
It was actually the turning point of the game, I don't understand how the bunker awarded that try...When it was never awarded before.
Me neither. Even the Fox commentators seemed to be nonchalant about it. Don't know if anything was said post match either.

beave

Coach
Me neither. Even the Fox commentators seemed to be nonchalant about it. Don't know if anything was said post match either.
I don't know why it was awarded a try either, looked like a double movement to me.

But i thought it was harsh to take the earlier try off Tualagi, the ball glanced Holmes's shoulder and still continued its trajectory backwards. how the f**k is that a knock on/knock forward????

NQ's bench is ridiculously good. Reuben Cotter, Neame and Looch are a handful for opposition forwards. To think next year we still have Luki to bring back, really is an embarrassment of riches.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah but how many times has that been called a knock on before and here the bunker took out the slide rule to work out whether the ball went foward…

Last edited:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Taulagi had a clear try taken off him.

Stiff shit if we got one with Luci in return.

The bunker is a f**king disaster.

Latest posts