What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Sun - Wests Tigers 10-14 Newcastle @ Campbelltown

Round 21: Wests Tigers v Newcastle

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Not sure either team really deserved to win that one but I'll take it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Doueihi is everything the Tigers need. He won't roll over. They need more winners, not defeatist "good enough is good enough" attitudes.

he was one of our worst today, but still one of the few genuine first graders we have

skeepe

Immortal
Alright mate, clearly you’ve had a bit too much red cordial today. Take it easy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
O”BRIEN pretending to be Bellamy in the coaches box.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says ROUND 2- SUNDAY 20TH MARCH KNIGHTS Knights 26 FULL TIME 4 ROUND 21 WESTS TIGERS Wests Tigers SUNDAY 7TH AUGUST LIVE WES Wests Tigers 10 80:00 14 KNIGHTS Knights YOU KNOW, I'M SOMETHING OF A MASTER COACHMYSEL

This Year?

Immortal
I only made it until just after halftime before falling asleep. The tone was set early when Kepoa was penalised for a flop after my friend Dane beat him twice in the same run.
My moment of the game was when Tamou made an oof face from the bench after a try.
For a top tier competition I can't remember so many bad teams as this season.

Latest posts