What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R22 Sat - Brisbane 28-10 Newcastle @ Suncorp

Round 22: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

General Knight

Juniors
Man Crossland isnt fooling anyone with this 'Happy Feet' jink he does before hitting the line. Like why does he keep doing this?

Someguy

First Grade
It shouldn't be hard. But it is.
7 times out of 10 that's obstruction, twice it's legal and the 10th time Reynolds gets done for tackling the block runner without the ball.

Can we please f**k the bunker off?

it’s just annoying that most of the time it’s ‘black and white’ obstruction called as soon as there is a breach, then every now and then you get ‘it’s the vibe’ and a try is given.

I prefer the black and white as it takes away bias and also how to say that defender taken out 5 in hasn’t effected the whole slide formation and led to and opportunity on the edge.

seen the same ‘it’s the vibe’ thing last week with a clear double movement, yeah he would have got there anyway but it doesn’t take away from what was a clear breach of the rule.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
We could only beat the Knights and Titans tonight. f**king putrid. Next week a depleted Melbourne would put 4000 on us if we dish up the same.

Reflector

Juniors
Against a bottom 6 team, Knights win that one.

But Brisbane aren't a bottom 6 team. Saying that, it was a timid effort from the Broncos and (like their opponent) were disjointed all night.

Apey

Staff member
Joey Johns is literally the bloke from Cessnock who made it big. If you watch him carefully, sometimes he has these moments where he gets a look that says "I just liked playing footy- what the f**k am I doing here?"
Just a cock watcher from Cessnock

Reflector

Juniors
Just a cock watcher from Cessnock

Joey's facial expression as he relives he and his brother being mesmerised by Blockers' serpent is priceless.

*Edit*

It was another time he recalled the incident. He tilted his head to the side with this stunned look on his face and waggled his arm to simulate the movement of Blockers' Illawarra White Snake as he told the story and it was hilarious. Wish I knew what the link was...

Last edited: