What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R22 Sat - Wests Tigers 12-36 Cronulla @ Scully Park, Tamworth

Round 22: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 22
Wests Tigers v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Scully Park, Tamworth, Tamworth (TICKETS)
Saturday 13 August 2022

NRL kickoff 5:30pm (Fox/Kayo)

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. Brent Naden 3. James Roberts 4. Asu Kepaoa 5. Starford To'a 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Jock Madden 8. James Tamou 9. Fa'amanu Brown 10. Zane Musgrove 11. Alex Seyfarth 12. Kelma Tuilagi 13. Joe Ofahengaue 14. Fonua Pole 15. Austin Dias 16. Thomas Freebairn 17. Tyrone Peachey 18. Luke Garner 19. Jake Simpkin 20. Brandon Tumeth 21. Junior Tupou 22. Justin Matamua

CRO2022TEAM.png

1. Kade Dykes 2. Lachlan Miller 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Braydon Trindall 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Braden Hamlin-Uele 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Dale Finucane 14. Teig Wilton 15. Cameron McInnes 16. Aiden Tolman 17. Andrew Fifita 18. Kayal Iro 19. Royce Hunt 20. Luke Metcalf 21. Jesse Colquhoun 22. Matt Ikuvalu

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Cameron Paddy
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Wests Tigers / Western Subs v Canberra at Leichhardt, Sunday - Flegg 12pm / Cup 2pm
Cronulla (Flegg) & Newtown (Cup) have a bye.​

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Good on the Tigers taking a game to the country.

We should towel you up, so a close game....

GongPanther

Referee
Sharks with far too much to play for with a spot in the top 4 being waved in front of their face. But I'm ready right now to congratulate the Sharks in making the top 4 with only the Manly, Bulldogs and Knights to round out their season. Sharks by 36-12.

This Year?

Immortal
The Tamworth locals will get treated to Tigertown live and ad free. Hopefully for the Sharks sake none of it rubs off on them.

The Rosco

Bench
Rhyno must be too busy changing the blutack on his Mitch Moses poster that hangs above his single bed, to make his usual insightful and witty post.
So I'll do it for him.
Sharkies by 26.
Sadly, he may be right.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sharks are missing a few which might keep it respectable, they haven’t really put away a team this year either. Also is it just me or do they basically play a different bottom 8 side every week? edit i just looked the only top 8 team they play twice is the storm (who were missing their origin players in 1 of the games) talking about being KOTD

I thought this week was a big week for Noddys coaching. We saw how having a ball player at lock freed our attack, and then how bad it looked last week when he played a prop there. Would have been the perfect game to throw Peachey in, sure he sucks but whoever else is gunna play there will too. Just picking Joffa there has me thinking we've got 2 tries in us.

Sharks by 22.

Latest posts