What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R22 Thu - Penrith 0-16 Melbourne @ BlueBet

Round 22: Penrith v Melbourne

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done to the Storm; thoroughly deserved the win.

I’m not too disappointed as a Penrith fan; obviously looked pretty rubbish but I don’t think the tweaks required to snag a few tries there are out of our reach , even before the troops start coming back.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good win. Panthers being offside at every play kept the score respectable for them. I wouldn’t say we’re back but we looked a lot better out wide tonight.

forby

Juniors
Both sides were offside, and slowed the PTBs to a crawl. This benefitted the Storm more, especially in the second half. Sutton was the main culprit who ruined the game as a spectacle.

Iamback

Coach
Both sides were offside, and slowed the PTBs to a crawl. This benefitted the Storm more, especially in the second half. Sutton was the main culprit who ruined the game as a spectacle.

That is what he does

Roosters v Cows will be the exact same

Perth Red

Post Whore
Give over, how many PTB's in Storm 20 did you have? The game flow suited Panthers much better as could be seen by where most of the 2nd half was played. Constantly offside stopped Storm getting out of their 40m time and again. Only great defence and your clueless attack counter balanced the refs attempts to get Panthers over the line.

Iamback

Coach
Give over, how many PTB's in Storm 20 did you have? The game flow suited Panthers much better as could be seen by where most of the 2nd half was played. Constantly offside stopped Storm getting out of their 40m time and again. Only great defence and your clueless attack counter balanced the refs attempts to get Panthers over the line.

Look at run metres.. that is Panthers had all the field position.

forby

Juniors
I listened to the experts commenting on how very good the Storm were last night with all their outs, and then how much Parramatta were missing Moses, but nobody mentioned that Penrith were missing the NSW halves, a NZ test prop, the most in form fullback in the comp, and one of the leading try scorers. Seems they don’t count!

I listened to the experts commenting on how very good the Storm were last night with all their outs, and then how much Parramatta were missing Moses, but nobody mentioned that Penrith were missing the NSW halves, a NZ test prop, the most in form fullback in the comp, and one of the leading try scorers. Seems they don’t count!
Does it really matter? We are the premiers, have a 4/6 point lead in the comp with three weeks left, and all those players will be back by the finals.

I don’t think we need anyone to feel sorry for us.