What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Fri - North Qld 48-4 Warriors @ QLD Country Bank

Round 23: North Qld v Warriors

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Cowboys are a better side than us. They deserve to win and they will win tonight.

That said, I'm done with the NRL for the weekend. It's just one of those games where we aren't getting a fair go at the ruck and all of the 50/50's are going against us. The NRL is a tough competition, made harder for struggling teams by substandard officiating. So, I'll switch the channel.

edit- that's nice from Drinkwater.

Goodnight to everyone except Chris Butler, Jared Maxwell and Graham Annesley.

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys are a better side than us. They deserve to win and they will win tonight.

That said, I'm done with the NRL for the weekend. It's just one of those games where we aren't getting a fair go at the ruck and all of the 50/50's are going against us. The NRL is a tough competition, made harder for struggling teams by substandard officiating. So, I'll switch the channel.

Epic sook

Pound Cake

Juniors
Which happens first:
Walsh kicks out on the full
Johnson throws an intercept
Egan off with another knock
Flanno mentions Paul Gallen again

Generalzod

Immortal

Totally agree with you would only have to see how they rorted the the Tigers …

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Brent Tate: "The hammer has just come onto the field... So we can now expect to see the hammer on the field"

Thanks for that observation, babes