What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Thu - South Sydney 22-26 Penrith @ Accor

Round 23: South Sydney v Penrith

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
Does Latrell have the intensity to play eighty minutes at fullback?

Gets caught out of position far too often.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Well I think it’s clear the only thing that can stop Penrith going back to back, is Api getting injured

He’s f*cking amazing!

I retract my earlier assertions that “paying overs for a 30 year old hooker isn’t a good investment”

Our loss is the Tigpies gain. We’re going to miss Api next year!

Munky

Coach
The Panthers are machines. How do they never tire or slow down? It's astonishing

The forwards do nothing on kick return sets. Watch Yeo he'll just stand on the forty waiting for the ball to reach him.

When Parra did us both times there were periods where the side looked out on their feet due to sustained pressure. If the opposition gives up a seven tackle set, it's straight back into the structure.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nothing shameful in getting that close to the reigning premiers who will be at the very least minor premiers this year. We're as close as any of the 2-8 teams to them. I still think if we get to the big dance and play them we have a strong chance simply through the fact that we'd be hungrier for a premiership than they would be.