What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R24 Sat - Canberra 48-6 Manly @ GIO

Round 24: Canberra v Manly

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 24
Canberra Raiders v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce, Bruce (TICKETS)
Saturday 27 August 2022

NSW Cup 11am (Fox/Kayo) -- U21 Jersey Flegg 12:50pm -- NRL kickoff 3pm (Fox/Kayo)

CAN2022TEAM.png

1. Xavier Savage 2. Nick Cotric 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Zac Woolford 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Adam Elliott 14. Tom Starling 15. Emre Guler 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Corey Harawira-Naera 18. James Schiller 19. Ata Mariota 20. Matt Frawley 21. Trey Mooney 22. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad

MAN2022TEAM.png

1. Tolutau Koula 2. Ray Tuaimalo-Vaega 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Christian Tuipulotu 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Toafofoa Sipley 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Andrew Davey 13. Dylan Walker 14. Ben Trbojevic 15. Josh Schuster 16. Martin Taupau 17. Kurt De Luis 18. Ethan Bullemor 19. Kaeo Weekes 20. James Roumanos 21. Jamie Humphreys 22. Jacob Sykes

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Nick Pelgrave
Video Referee: Grant Atkins

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Canberra v BWSE / Manly at GIO, Saturday - Cup 11am / Flegg 12:50pm​

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
I’m really getting sick and tired of Raiders fans abusing Savage.

We have way more problems than the kid playing fullback, who is improving each and every game.
Take it easy. I'm complimenting DCE's kicking just as much as I am pointing out that Savage has been caught out of position at FB several times over the last few weeks; it's a bad matchup for us is all I'm saying. I hope X learns from his mistakes and we stick with him for at least another 12 months, as he has a high ceiling and has improved in other aspects of his game of late. I agree that the team as a whole is a complete shitshow bereft of ideas, and now leaking like a sieve.

gerg

Juniors
Hopefully this is the game we're put out of our misery.

Not nearly wacky enough. We'll be in the box seat with 2 minutes on the clock. Up 30 against the tigers and the ghost of Luke Brooks will kick a field goal, for shits and giggles and that will get us even with 8th place, and we'll miss out on some obscure 'count back' rule.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Raiders should win this easily. Eagles have clocked off for 2022. Absolutely no fight left.

Another flogging on the way, Dessie's coping a bucketload form ex-players/media etc.

Maybe its times to start the "Bring back Tooves chant"

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
yes ...they have Manly and Tigers

roosters have Melbourne and Souths

They could sneak in and roosters miss...

strange
Brisbane could shit the bed but just need to get up over the Dragons. Souffs have Cows/Roosters so thats our most likely in imo. Will also ne the funniest result because of the lols.

But DCE always shreds us so don't think it will matter.

Latest posts