What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R24 Sat - Cronulla 16-0 Canterbury @ PointsBet

Round 24: Cronulla v Canterbury

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dogs Of War

Coach
How are the sharks competing for second on the table. This is horrible. I’ve gouged my eyes out yet I can still see the horribleness

Apey

Staff member
Ennis talking about this game being one for the purists. Long live P0PEYE who I assume is actually probably dead.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Did potter find an old Barrett game plan? Sharks found some peptides that went bad. Scomo at the game. I’ve watched bad footy in my time. But that has to rate as one of the worst of all time.

Apey

Staff member
Did potter find an old Barrett game plan? Sharks found some peptides that went bad. Scomo at the game. I’ve watched bad footy in my time. But that has to rate as one of the worst of all time.
The over/under was 50.5 which seemed unrealistic given Sharks rarely thrash teams and Dogs are one of the better bottom 8 sides.

I didn't expect it'd be under 20 though.

Latest posts