What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R24 Sat - South Sydney 20-10 North Qld @ Accor

Round 24: South Sydney v North Qld

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 24
South Sydney Rabbitohs v North Queensland Cowboys
Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 27 August 2022

NRL kickoff 7:35pm (9/Fox/Kayo)

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Isaiah Tass 4. Campbell Graham 5. Izaac Thompson 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Hame Sele 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray 14. Kodi Nikorima 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Siliva Havili 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Blake Taaffe 19. Taane Milne 20. Davvy Moale 21. Jed Cartwright 22. Michael Chee Kam

NQL2022TEAM.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Peta Hiku 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Scott Drinkwater 7. Chad Townsend 8. Jordan McLean 9. Reece Robson 10. Reuben Cotter 11. Luciano Leilua 12. Jeremiah Nanai 13. Jason Taumalolo 14. Tom Gilbert 15. Coen Hess 16. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 17. Griffin Neame 18. Brendan Elliot 19. Tomas Chester 20. Jake Granville 21. Riley Price 22. Ben Condon

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Peter Gough
Video Referee: Adam Gee

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
South Sydney have the bye in Round 24 Cup and Flegg

- Lower Grades: QLD Cup & U21 Colts -
PNG v Mackay at Port Moresby, Saturday - Cup 3pm
Norths v Townsville at Bishop, Saturday - Colts 3pm / Cup 5pm
Pride v Ipswich at Barlow, Saturday - Colts 3:30pm / Cup 5:30pm
Clydesdales v Mackay at Gold Park, Saturday - Colts 4pm​

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i know what my answer would have been if i got asked to the post match presser after busting a ball

BunniesMan

Immortal
I am confident We Got Dis. Just had a go at the ladder predictor and I have us winning this game, then also next week, and finishing 5th and the Roosters missing out in 9th.

Eventually a Penrith v Parra and Souths v Storm set of prelims. Then Penrith v Souths in the big dance. Then we win it all because we are hungrier on the day than they are coming at the back end of 2 long seasons.

Lock it in, Eddie.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I am confident We Got Dis. Just had a go at the ladder predictor and I have us winning this game, then also next week, and finishing 5th and the Roosters missing out in 9th.

Eventually a Penrith v Parra and Souths v Storm set of prelims. Then Penrith v Souths in the big dance. Then we win it all because we are hungrier on the day than they are coming at the back end of 2 long seasons.

Lock it in, Eddie.
Congrats on your premiership victory, Roosters.

soc123_au

Staff member

Lock it in, Eddie.
This is the Goldenrod we know and love. Good to have you back.

Munky

Coach
Will the Storm be looking over their shoulders after every line break wondering where the hell Latrell is?

Edit: f**k me, the Storm aren't even playing in this game.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
And with the Panthers resting a good number of players next week, he should get the record a good shake if he bags a double in this game.

BranVan3000

Coach
Feel like this game will say alot about both teams ability to make a dent in the finals. Cowboys were outclassed by Roosters a few weeks ago and Rabbitohs lacked the maturity/smarts to close out the win against an understrength Panthers same as they couldn't against Sharks

Feel like both teams are under equipped to step up in the finals but we will see

Souths by 10

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
A side in the right finals mindset would have hit 60 against the warriors last week, the last 15 minutes with the ball was very ordinary and the gameplan went out the window after the last try. A well drilled penrith/storm side would have still stuck to the plan regardless of the scoreboard. Those little bits and attention to detail makes the difference in good sides to elite sides.

If we do the usual not show up until after the first 20 mins which has become common since origin finished it could be a very tough night