What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R25 Sat - St Geo Illa 22-12 Brisbane @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 25: St Geo Illa v Brisbane

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lebbo73

Bench
Why wasn’t that a Dragons dropout before. Incidental grounding of the ball is still a grounding.
All the same, we don’t deserve anything and it was a great try. That 10 minutes in the bin was bs as well.

Although I hate the Broncos completely irrationally it seems fitting that the season will be ended against them, much like 2001, 2003, 2009 and 2011 off the top of my head (yes I'm aware of 92 and 93 but I'm referring to NRL era) and what better way to finish it with the likes of @SLRBRONCOS , @johns_reds , @blaza88z , @I Bleed Maroon and a few others who always make gameday threads just more fun.

Winner has bragging rights: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/you-are-our-bitches.319406/
Add @THE CHAMP in that lot too, TY. They’re a good crew and my condolences to them and congrats to your boys for showing some heart.

Staggs hasn't looked interested this season.

I think the Broncos need a clean out. A few players just haven't been pulling their weight over the last few weeks and look like they don't have their heart in it.

Capewell had a shit of a game.