What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R25 Thu - Parramatta 22-14 Melbourne @ CommBank

Round 25: Parramatta v Melbourne

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
laughing-haha.gif
Cool. Laugh all you want. Enjoy not making the finals.

Again!

myrrh ken

First Grade
I don’t understand how Munster is still allowed to take pops at goal. He shouldn’t even be in the conversation.

No doubt it my mind that f**kin NAS would be a better option.

Still love you Munny.
I thought meaney was the kicker?

Apey

Staff member
Storm remind me of the roosters last couple of years when J Morris, Cordner, Friend etc were obviously past their best and slowing up the team. They definetly need some fresh legs.
Not convinced they're losing much with Kaufusi and Bromwich x2. Admittedly I don't know who they're replacing them with either, though.

chrisD

Coach
Yo Munner, over here mate. Look don’t tell any of the other boys but it’s best if we let this one pass us, we’ll pull Hughes and I need you out there to just . . . kind of nurse it, you know right? Good boy.

Leaguenutter

Juniors
They should bring back Ray Warren to call our GF victory
f**ken lol you one dimensioned cockwomble merkin! Melbourne aren't anywhere near as good compared to previous years. Penrith, Cronulla, Roosters & the Cowboys are the form teams coming Into the finals. The Slimeys are merely making the numbers up even though they'll be top 4.

Get help now, prior to being knocked out of the finals in straight sets again.

skeepe

Immortal
f**ken lol you one dimensioned cockwomble merkin! Melbourne aren't anywhere near as good compared to previous years. Penrith, Cronulla, Roosters & the Cowboys are the form teams coming Into the finals. The Slimeys are merely making the numbers up even though they'll be top 4.

Get help now, prior to being knocked out of the finals in straight sets again.
You have deep-seated emotional issues. Seek help.

Latest posts