What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R3 Sat - Melbourne 24-28* Parramatta @ AAMI

Round 3: Melbourne v Parramatta

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 3
Melbourne Storm v Parramatta Eels
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Saturday 26 March 2022

NRL kickoff 5:30pm

MEL2022TEAM.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Dean Ieremia 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Xavier Coates 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Harry Grant 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Josh King
Interchange: 14. Tyran Wishart 15. Alec MacDonald 16. Trent Loiero 17. Tepai Moeroa 18. Chris Lewis 19. Nick Meaney 20. Jonah Pezet 21. Jayden Nikorima 22. William Warbrick 23. Brandon Smith 24. Sualauvi Faalogo

PAR2022TEAM.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Waqa Blake 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Tom Opacic 5. Bailey Simonsson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Isaiah Papali'i 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Makahesi Makatoa 15. Wiremu Greig 16. Ray Stone 17. Oregon Kaufusi 18. Bryce Cartwright 19. Brendan Hands 20. Ky Rodwell 21. Hayze Perham 22. Solomone Naiduki 23. Luca Moretti 24. Samuel Loizou

A-REF-R-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Wyatt Raymond, Nick Pelgrave
Video Referee: Chris Butler

- Lower Grades: QLD Cup & Colts U21 - Times AEST
Souths Logan v Brisbane at Marsden State High, Saturday - Cup 7pm
Tweed v SC Falcons at Piggabeen, Sunday - Cup 3pm
Colts season kickoff 2 April

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 - Times AEDT
Victoria v Parramatta at Gosch's, Saturday - Flegg 3pm
Mounties v Parramatta at Aubrey Keech, Sunday - Cup 3pm​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I would've given Parra a chance at home, but at AAMI Park? Nup, forget it. If Melbourne's bullshit doesn't do them over, the refs surely will.

The Eels have already played their grand final against the Panthers in the final trial.
I am not sure where the motivation is going to come from for the rest of the year to be honest.
Storm by 60

GongPanther

Referee
The Eels have already played their grand final against the Panthers in the final trial.
I am not sure where the motivation is going to come from for the rest of the year to be honest.
Storm by 60
Yea...we were fooking around, but unfortunately the media overhyped that trial result.

For the Eels, the sooner they get matches like this in the back of their minds, the better they can concentrate on the rest of the year.

Incorrect

Coach
Eels with a leg in the air!!

Jake Arthur to come on for Mitch Moses after 60 minutes when we lead the Storm 36-6 to ice the game.... Final score 36-34....

moffla

Bench
Grant out with COVID.
Wishart a handy replacement, which means Nick Meaney to the interchange you'd imagine.

fingers crossed more players don't test positive!

This Year?

Immortal
Grant out with COVID.
Wishart a handy replacement, which means Nick Meaney to the interchange you'd imagine.

fingers crossed more players don't test positive!
That really sucks for Grant. The Storm's depth is really being tested. Wishart would be absolutely stoked with the game time is he getting now. These depth players getting early games will be even better for the SOO period too.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Thats three hookers Storm have lost, careless lol. Not sure Id have players living together in this covid world. Eels might sneak this one unless papa and Hughes put on another masterclass of attacking prowess.

Fangs

Coach
I was totally wrong about the Dragons who put in a careless display. Happy to be wrong about the Eels.

I think for the first time this year their forward pack will have a real go.