What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R4 Thu - Gold Coast 8-6 Wests Tigers @ Cbus Super

Round 4: Gold Coast v Wests Tigers

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
I was expecting Sexton to miss the conversion at the end, followed by another 10 minutes of whatever the f**k the 79 minutes before that was.
Both sides should be ashamed of themselves and nobody deserved to win.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just sat through it, wtf? was there seriously players earning around $18million between them on the field in that game? A fitting weirdo ending to a bludger of a game.
My heart breaks for poor Madge! He deserves better than the merkins he has.

Abacus

Juniors
Just sat through it, wtf? was there seriously players earning around $18million between them on the field in that game? A fitting weirdo ending to a bludger of a game.
Maybe give him the Perth expansion club head coach role as compensation for his pain & suffering the past 4 seasons.

Sphagnum

Coach
The worst game ever. Seeing the look on Madge’s face at the end made me burst out laughing. Maybe he hasn’t appointed enough captains. At least now nobody but him has to take responsibility.

Floodwaters

Juniors

Madge brings it on himself, his trying to get a not so good squad playing like a Top 4 grindy team, he'd be better off letting them play some football and throw the ball around.

bubs

Juniors
NRL should simply ban every team starting with a 'T' after that game.
Titans.
Tigers.
The Roosters.
The Dragons.

That was the biggest bludger of a match I've seen in a long time.

What odds Channel; Nein wanted that game on FTA cause of the Tigers and a Qld team playing to drive its ratings. Pity it would have driven them down.

Fangs

Coach
Just watched the highlights...if you can call them that.

Holy hell do I feel sorry for any human being who sat through 80 minutes of that garbage.

GongPanther

Referee
The whole of LU around an open fire: "Let this game never to be spoken of again, or the demons of hell will be reawakened"

Saxon

Bench
And just think...
Next year with 17 teams, the talent pool will be spread even thinner for the bottom teams. More of these games to look forward to.