What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Fri - Penrith 40-12 Brisbane @ BlueBet

Round 6: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
I remember in the old days how absolutely rare a penalty try was.....I agree with tonight's ruling and do agree generally with how the penalty try as judged as compared to in the past.
They changed the interpretation from the ref having to be certain to the ref having to believe a try would have been scored. That way the decision can never be wrong (exception: 2020 GF).

Wizardman

First Grade
They changed the interpretation from the ref having to be certain to the ref having to believe a try would have been scored. That way the decision can never be wrong (exception: 2020 GF).
I absolutely agree with interpreting things the new way.

skeepe

Immortal
Lol Fox Sports asking Brandy if he thinks Cleary should be suspended. That’s sure to be an unbiased opinion.

roofromoz

First Grade
Lol Fox Sports asking Brandy if he thinks Cleary should be suspended. That’s sure to be an unbiased opinion.

'Nathan should be suspended' - of course Brandy should say that / would say that.

Delete which one, as applicable, based on whether you think he is a GOAT or flog.

GongPanther

Referee
But it sure was a very odd and unfair question to ask, especially when he is the only commentator who doesn't call his own side.

Latest posts