What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Fri - Penrith 40-12 Brisbane @ BlueBet

Round 6: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilkenny

Coach
Didn’t notice Nathan Cleary being put on report during the game. Haven’t seen a replay of it yet, is it worthy of a week or just a fine.

Didn’t notice Nathan Cleary being put on report during the game. Haven’t seen a replay of it yet, is it worthy of a week or just a fine.
It was an awkward tackle where he got himself and the attacker (Billy Walters) in a weird position which meant as he brought the player to the ground his knee buckled (thankfully Walters didn’t seem hurt and played on).

I’m not sure what you charge him with? The commentators called it a hip drop but it was not a classic hip drop. It wouldn’t surprise me is he was charged (potentially missing a game or a fine) and equally that he fought any charge/penalty and won.

stryker

First Grade
Fine.
It was ugly but could have hurt both of them. Doubt he’ll do it again. Ineffective way to defend.

The_Frog

First Grade
A lot of people whinging because it was just a fine. I think it was on par with JWH's tackle last round that got him the same charge.

Latest posts