What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Thu - Canberra 12-18 North Qld @ GIO

Round 6: Canberra v North Qld

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 6
Canberra Raiders v North Queensland Cowboys
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Thursday 14 April 2022

NRL kickoff 7:50pm

CAN2022TEAM.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Nick Cotric 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Semi Valemei 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Brad Schneider 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Tom Starling 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Corey Harawira-Naera 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Ryan Sutton
Interchange: 14. Xavier Savage 15. Emre Guler 16. Adam Elliott 17. Corey Horsburgh 18. Sebastian Kris 19. Hudson Young 20. Matt Frawley 21. Albert Hopoate 22. Jarrod Croker 23. Trey Mooney 24. Peter Hola

NQL2022TEAM.png

1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Peta Hiku 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Tom Dearden 7. Chad Townsend 8. Jordan McLean 9. Reece Robson 10. Coen Hess 11. Tom Gilbert 12. Jeremiah Nanai 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Jake Granville 15. Heilum Luki 16. Reuben Cotter 17. Connelly Lemuelu 18. Emry Pere 19. Brendan Elliot 20. Riley Price 21. Daejarn Asi 22. Ben Condon 23. Ben Hampton 24. Tomas Chester

A-REF-R-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Drew Oultram
Video Referee: Grant Atkins

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Roosters / Norths v Canberra at NSO, Saturday - Flegg 12pm / Cup 4pm

- Lower Grades: QLD Cup & Colts U21 -
Weekend off​

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Geez that raiders side would put the fear of God into any team.

Changed my scoreline prediction: Raiders 53 - Cowpokes 48.

BadnMean

Juniors
Yay Savage. I have a reason to watch now.

Ricky sat the last #14 on the pine for all 80 minutes... in a game he only used 6 interchanges...

Hopefully we get more than 10 mins of junk time for Savage. After 70 mins of watching CNK drop kicks, pull his pained face after getting tackled and get caught in possession/throw a hospital (the latter being relatively new and the extent of his ballplay development over 2 years).

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Ricky sat the last #14 on the pine for all 80 minutes... in a game he only used 6 interchanges...

Hopefully we get more than 10 mins of junk time for Savage. After 70 mins of watching CNK drop kicks, pull his pained face after getting tackled and get caught in possession/throw a hospital (the latter being relatively new and the extent of his ballplay development over 2 years).
Ideally Semi gets a bad cork or something minimal and non threating in the first minute and has to sit out the game so we move CNK to centre and Savage at fullback. Then Savage blows away Ricky and he can't move him and we win the premiership.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
let the wackyness commence

At least i got tommorow to sleep off the booze i need to make this watchable

Fangs

Coach
When Sticky starts feeling sentimental and puts Croker back in firsts they'll start their run.

As for tonight, gotta back the home side. Cows are far too inconsistent despite promising signs.

Apey

Staff member
So round 6 and we're repeating a round 2 match up already, very good.

Latest posts