What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Thu - Canberra 12-18 North Qld @ GIO

Round 6: Canberra v North Qld

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I’ve never seen Ricky look as ashen-faced as he did at the end of the game there.

I reckon he knows it’s time.
It's hard because I love the bastard and, as a coach, he delivered us the best era we've had since Sheens. But its pretty clear the time has come. He has a role going forward as a director of the club. Ideally there would be an announcement soon that he was moving into that role and we are seeking a new coach. But its the Raiders and Stick so I fully expect we will shit the bed for the next 3-5yrs with him as coach.

bileduct

Coach
There was a pitch invader that ran onto the field during the Cowboys last try that doesn't get mentioned by the Fox Sports commentary.

You can see him come over the fence at the 30m line during the play the ball right before the try. lol, there's even a replay from behind the in-goal where you can see him legging it to south end of the ground.

That dude evaded two security guards and ran all the way to the south end of the ground, up the tunnel and then hooked it to the right, presumably heading toward the west gate. I think he got away.

Reflector

Juniors
We lost it in the first half by not scoring enough points. Sack Ricky. Club should send each supporter experimental ptsd drugs. I'll never watch them again....until next week
At least you can grow your own personal stash in the A.C.T...