What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R7 Mon - Melbourne 70-10 Warriors @ AAMI

Round 7: Melbourne v Warriors

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Warriors

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Paps has to be fullback. The most lethal runner with the ball in that position I've seen for years.
Absolutely no chance. Tedesco won't be dropped. Maybe next year. Every chance of making the bench but there are better options in my view.

moffla

Bench
I do feel bad for the warriors fans. That’s a tough gig.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy that though. We just keep on going.

moffla

Bench
Absolutely no chance. Tedesco won't be dropped. Maybe next year. Every chance of making the bench but there are better options in my view.
Are you selecting on form or are you staying loyal? On form, Papenhuyzen is the best fullback in the game. it is hard to drop Teddy, but you simply can’t ignore Paps. Perhaps a bench spot awaits.

t-ba

Post Whore
Also a Christian sign right at the end which you wouldn't see in Indonesia. Signs in Spanish. Central or South America for sure.

Ahh, yes you would mate.

Plenty of Christians in Indonesia, including provinces where it's like 90% Christian.

The_Frog

First Grade
Are you selecting on form or are you staying loyal? On form, Papenhuyzen is the best fullback in the game. it is hard to drop Teddy, but you simply can’t ignore Paps. Perhaps a bench spot awaits.
This is what Freddy will do. Tedesco being the captain is also a factor. Teddy has slowed down but he's still a fine leader and I don't think Freddy is ready for Nathan as captain just yet. Your boy is in outrageous form but lightning fast speed isn't that big an asset when the job is to make 20 tackles on big boofhead Queensland forwards in as many minutes.

Last edited:

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade

They never pick on form. But pap will be on the bench for sure and cause havoc.

Nsw side will be stacked again lol eat shit qld 😆

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Bald N Brown
Head like a bean
Olden frown
Possible Weinstein
At AAMI Park
Stepped off of the mark
The bros reach around
With Bald N Brown

Bald n Brown
Kicks up deluxe
Ties Jazzy down
Back of the bus
Throughout the night
f**king his lines
The bros reach around
With Bald N Brown

Bald N Brown
Must think us fools
Wont be bound by coaching non fools
Sucking is rife
Search for new life
The bros reach around
With Bald N Brown

Perth Red

Post Whore
This is what Freddy will do. Tedesco being the captain is also a factor. Teddy has slowed down but he's still a fine leader and I don't think Freddy is ready for Nathan as captain just yet. Your boy is in outrageous form but lightning fast speed isn't that big an asset when the job is to make 20 tackles on big boofhead Queensland forwards in as many minutes.
Weirdly we might see Teddy for NSW and Papps for Kangaroos in the RLWC. I reckon I'd go Papps at FB and Teddy at centre for both.

Lol would Nathan Brown be the first person ever to concede 70 to the same team as a player and a coach?

I think he’s the only person to be involved in two 70 pointers. Although Manly lost 72-12 to the Panthers in 2004 and 68-6 to Cronulla on 2005, with the core of the side playing both games, I can’t see anyone who was on the business end of two 70 scorelines.

Nick Bradley Qualilowa played for Manly in the 2004 game along with the Tigers in 2001 when they lost 64-0 to the Storm. Peachy was also binned in both a 74-4 loss (Sharks vs eels 2003 - subsequently sent off) and a 66-0 loss (bunnies vs Warriors 2006). Again though, only one 70.

Dragons 2000 (vs Storm)
Sharks 2003 (vs Eels)
Sea Eagles 2004 (vs Panthers)
Raiders 2006 (vs Knights)
Panthers 2008 (vs Raiders)
Warriors 2022 (vs Storm)

Latest posts