What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sat - Parramatta 4-35 North Qld @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 8: Parramatta v North Qld

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not wanting to go off too early....... but reading all the shit getting thrown our way in the pre-season, that was f**king satisfying to watch.

Makes a difference when you don't have unstabilising f**kwits involved in the playing roster like Josh Mcguire and actually being fit helps........

Awesome win
MacClean had a dig tonight and played a good game. We need to sign Cotter long-term. That kid is the heart and soul of our forward pack.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yes please!
Adam Devine Reaction GIF

Canard

Immortal
Parra fans telling Jake Arthur to kill himself on Social media is one of the worst things I've seen in Rugby League.

What's with your fan base Eels??

The Rosco

Bench
Rhyno . . . To be sure you see this, I should post this in next week's WT game day thread, but here goes anyway . . Only one thing makes me a little sad from last night's game.
In the discerning eyes of the neutral league public on here . . . that loss last night might diminish the great euphoria of the last placed WT beating your pathetic show ponies. WE paved the way.
Please everyone, don't forget the sheer enjoyment of WT beating this rabble whilst thoroughly enjoying this latest collapse.
What's going wrong, rhyno ? normally, your blokes only choke against the power teams. Now your choking range goes down to last place.
Now rhyno . . . For the three hundreth time, Moses is a downhill skiier. When things don't go his way, he goes missing, except for when he's screaming at his team-mates like some entitled 13 yr old. I told you when you signed him, and I've told you like 29 times again.
He is apparently lusted after by the gay community, and that should comforting to both of us . . . . for they want to do to him what he has done to both our teams.
Now listen close to this one: Gutho is a consistent 6.5/10 player. Nothing more.
He is the King of absofkknlutely NOTHING. He tries hard, he is a good, reliable garden variety player, but he reigns over zero.
His back wriggles to bludge a penalty in the ruck are just as tiresome as N Browns neck rubbing.
Coming home after a succulent Chinese meal to watch some of this game . . . . well, it was like double salt and pepper calamari for half price.
Thoroughly enjoyed both. 9.5/10

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Parra fans telling Jake Arthur to kill himself on Social media is one of the worst things I've seen in Rugby League.

That is disgraceful, but this is what happens when people are angry and frustrated. Anyone with eyes can see the only reason Jakey is anywhere near first grade is his dad is first grade coach. It's even worse when he is moving Dylan Brown to accomodate him. This is all his fathers own making, he is too stubborn or stupid to see his son is miles away from being first grade ready and he was also too stupid to see the blowback that could happen if Jake and the team struggle. Going by the presser he still doesn't have a clue.

beave

Coach

They were also into Feldty to do the same thing on his insta DM's..... People need to seriously take a good hard look at themselves

Bazal

Post Whore

Like I said, I generally hate being associated with most of them. It's one thing, still dumb as f**k in the circumstances mind you, to mindlessly criticise his selection but it takes a certain kind of rabid hate that only Parra "fans" can muster to call for him and his dad to self harm.

I'm not surprised. Two LU Eels fans found me on FB and said similar things (to me and my missus FFS) because I don't subscribe to the hate Brad Arthur mentality. It's why I don't post in that cess pit anymore

That is disgraceful, but this is what happens when people are angry and frustrated. Anyone with eyes can see the only reason Jakey is anywhere near first grade is his dad is first grade coach. It's even worse when he is moving Dylan Brown to accomodate him. This is all his fathers own making, he is too stubborn or stupid to see his son is miles away from being first grade ready and he was also too stupid to see the blowback that could happen if Jake and the team struggle. Going by the presser he still doesn't have a clue.

No, it's not what happens. It's way beyond what happens and it shouldn't be excused or justified in any way whatsoever.

I don't even agree with the rest of this rubbish about his selection when we have literally only got three outside backs fit...but there's absolutely no justification for the shit these f**kheads were spewing mate. It's a f**ken footy game

As a cows fan this was a pleasant surprise .
I expected to be down about 20-4 at H/T & to make it close & maybe get a win in the 2nd half as the humidity took its toll on the Eels.

That defensive effort in first half was unbelievable.

Great game .
10/10 .. would definitely watch again .

Canard

Immortal
It's completely unacceptable and your defence of it is piss poor

Like I said, I generally hate being associated with most of them. It's one thing, still dumb as f**k in the circumstances mind you, to mindlessly criticise his selection but it takes a certain kind of rabid hate that only Parra "fans" can muster to call for him and his dad to self harm.

I'm not surprised. Two LU Eels fans found me on FB and said similar things (to me and my missus FFS) because I don't subscribe to the hate Brad Arthur mentality. It's why I don't post in that cess pit anymore

No, it's not what happens. It's way beyond what happens and it shouldn't be excused or justified in any way whatsoever.

I don't even agree with the rest of this rubbish about his selection when we have literally only got three outside backs fit...but there's absolutely no justification for the shit these f**kheads were spewing mate. It's a f**ken footy game

Yeah I got staked and bullied off the wt forum. On and on. So no point sharing my thoughts on WT things there.

But coming after you on social media should be enough for a remedy. I’m sorry to hear about that. It’s no go so far as I’m concerned. Cowardly and f**ked up.

Wishing real harm to any player is evil and totally f**ked up. For all the shit we sling at them, they are the game and in real life deserve a free pass and a bit of respect from us fans anyway.

JA is still finding his game. We have fun with it, but it’s Beas call.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's completely unacceptable and your defence of it is piss poor
I’m not defending anything at all, it was disgraceful and there is no reason to say shit like that ever. All I said was I can see why it’s happened. Every fan base has them unfortunately us Eels seem to have more than most.

MasterTiger

Juniors
We just didn’t show up had our minds on next weeks GF preview
Penrith or Storm would have put 50 on. Cows were good especially defensively but with respect to the Cowboys team at this stage they are a few lengths off matching either Storm or the Riff. I really thought it was out of three teams this year with Parra being that third team. Now I'm not so sure and I reckon now even more importantly Parras own players are doubting. Now you play one of the most ruthless teams in the comp.

Latest posts