What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R9 Fri - Penrith 20-22 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Round 9: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 9
Penrith Panthers v Parramatta Eels
BlueBet Stadium, Penrith, Penrith (TICKETS)
Friday 6 May 2022

U21 Jersey Flegg 4pm -- NSW Cup 5:40pm -- NRL kickoff 7:55pm

PEN2022TEAM.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Charlie Staines 3. Izack Tago 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Taylan May 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Matt Eisenhuth 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Soni Luke 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Jaeman Salmon 18. Robert Jennings 19. Chris Smith 20. J'maine Hopgood 21. Sean O'Sullivan 22. Moses Leota 23. Mitch Kenny 24. Brian To'o

PAR2022TEAM.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Hayze Perham 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Tom Opacic 5. Bailey Simonsson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Isaiah Papali'i 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Makahesi Makatoa 15. Ryan Matterson 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Bryce Cartwright 18. Wiremu Greig 19. Jakob Arthur 20. Mitch Rein 21. Ky Rodwell 22. Samuel Loizou 23. Elie El Zakhem 24. Sean Russell

A-REF-G-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Wyatt Raymond
Video Referee: Ashley Klein

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Penrith v Parramatta at Bluebet, Friday - Flegg 4pm / Cup 5:40pm​

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Warm it up already. Penrith have been terrible so far, but the smug will love this matchup

The Rosco

Bench
Warm up the 50 thread, and while you have the stove on . . . be a sport and warm up the lube a little.
There's a bit of a chill in the night air, and the comfort of a little internal warmth in the intimate areas of repeated penetrations is the only humane thing we can do for Parra.
No mercy, Penrith.

GongPanther

Referee
We have been timing ourselves on this 8 win streak without being overly flash, which is not in our DNA at this moment. Playing consistently attack wise and putting cricket scores on teams will come at a later time.

But the most important sticking point that the Panthers have perfected is their defensive effort over the past three years, as evident in last season's finals series.

Parra WILL turn up for this match to a degree, but their outside backs are going to see quite a bit of traffic.

Pen by 34-10.

lockyno1

Post Whore
You're off your nut we're 8 from 8. The Broncos have clearly been abysmal then.

we have been you won’t see me saying otherwise. Penrith have been winning but you’d hardly call any of their games a complete performance yet which is actually a good thing. Good sides win ugly.

The_Frog

First Grade
we have been you won’t see me saying otherwise. Penrith have been winning but you’d hardly call any of their games a complete performance yet which is actually a good thing. Good sides win ugly.
Manly was a complete performance. Souths too. Raiders, Knights, Broncos and Dogs competitive for half an hour before being steamrolled. They were off last week, that's about all. This is a patient footy team.

The hate is strong on here...

It is Glorious!

Not really hate, just mild annoyance that Panthers fans feel the need to go into other game day threads and tell us about their team. You’re not really that important.

For this game… it is my long held belief Parra will never win a premiership with Mitchell Moses at halfback, I expect Nathan Cleary (who knows how to win in the big games) to show him up and the Panthers to win by 16.

Iamback

Coach
Not really hate, just mild annoyance that Panthers fans feel the need to go into other game day threads and tell us about their team. You’re not really that important.

For this game… it is my long held belief Parra will never win a premiership with Mitchell Moses at halfback, I expect Nathan Cleary (who knows how to win in the big games) to show him up and the Panthers to win by 16.

We are though...No one wants those purple pricks to win it all the time.

The comp needs us to be good while other teams get their shit together.

Both teams were off last week. The flight home into the short turnaround won't help them and we are just too good at home

Bazal

Post Whore
Hey look at that! We get a centre back and Jake Arthur is back to reserves

Almost like all those brainlet fake fans screeching about nepotism had no f**ken clue....

Panthers by 18 anyway, but nice to have a troop or two coming back

Latest posts