What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R9 Fri - Penrith 20-22 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Round 9: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
That penalty try couldn't have been clearer in my opinion.

Tackled of the ball in a try scoring position, and he ended up centimetres from scoring.

There is no way that's a 50/50
I'm surprised Parra didn't get one last week when the Chad was offside at marker and Lane dropped the ball over the try line........

Iamback

Coach
Take the Kikau knock on.

If he raises his arm or something. The bunker goes back to it.

Why don't they do it for everything?

Or nothing. The game makes issues for itself

This Year?

Immortal
Ennis is on the Parra coaching staff you numpty..

Some of you have salt clouding your thinking
You must not have watched the game on fox/kayo then. I like the Panthers and how they play is beautiful to watch at times, but the overexuberent hype given by the media at times is just too much for neutrals.

Fangs

Coach
I thought the commentary was scandalous.

Particularly from Michael 'I'm employed by the Parramatta Eels and I like to shout it out loud' Ennis.

He should take his cues from Paul McGregor. Who whilst employed, does not shout.

84 Baby

Referee

Particularly from Michael 'I'm employed by the Parramatta Eels and I like to shout it out loud' Ennis.

He should take his cues from Paul McGregor. Who whilst employed, does not shout.
Lol but Brandy allowed to blow the Smug raw and choke out congratulations to teams that beat them through his salty tears

Iamback

Coach
You must not have watched the game on fox/kayo then. I like the Panthers and how they play is beautiful to watch at times, but the overexuberent hype given by the media at times is just too much for neutrals.

Last year it was we hadn't won anything

Now the side is actually breaking records. They are living up to the hype.

It is the Australian way to back underdogs and hate winners I guess

GongPanther

Referee
Murdoch press ignore us like the black plague. Foxtel are exubererent on a few other clubs as well notably the Storm, Souths and Manly.

GongPanther

Referee

Haven't watched the Fox call yet, although I usually listen to mostly classical music during a game. I find watching a game with commentary irritates the senses.

This Year?

Immortal
Murdoch press ignore us like the black plague. Foxtel are exubererent on a few other clubs as well notably the Storm, Souths and Manly.
And Roosters.
Last year it was we hadn't won anything

Now the side is actually breaking records. They are living up to the hype.

It is the Australian way to back underdogs and hate winners I guess
I think you have completely misconstrued my post. It was about the verbal bias in COMMENTARY and yet you think I'm attacking your team because I called them out on it. Not everyone likes to listen to a PENRITH circlejerk every week.
I'll stick to hating Storm, Bulldogs, Broncos and Dragons thanks.
I couldn't care less about the Panthers.

The Rosco

Bench
You should try listening to them as a WT fan.
That I haven't shot the TV is a testament to my patience. The same patience that my wife is convinced doesn't exist.
Funny things, wives.
But Ennis and Ginnane should really take a good hard look at themselves.

Latest posts