What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R9 Sun - Cronulla 29-10 Warriors @ PointsBet

Round 9: Cronulla v Warriors

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Meth never give up on your team, ive been following the Sharks for years and there really is a light at the end of the tunnel..

I think my team has given up on themselves.

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
Dunno if i have ever seen both a red and a yellow line above a teams score before ?
Magic round 2021.

The Warriors only turn up against Saints these days. I struggled to watch this game after what happened today, What a glorious day for Sharks fans though.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Magic round 2021.

The Warriors only turn up against Saints these days. I struggled to watch to watch this game after what happened today, What a glorious day for Sharks fans though.
I thought it was all over when Kennedy was sent off, As for the Warriors I thought Johnson would have used the situation with playing against 12 men to his advantage, but he was no where to be seen during the match.

Meth

Staff member
I thought it was all over when Kennedy was sent off, As for the Warriors I thought Johnson would have used the situation with playing against 12 men to his advantage, but he was no where to be seen during the match.

Yeah, you really saw the difference between Hynes and Johnson. Hynes had the tougher job, but did it to perfection. Johnson was completely incapable of managing a game with a clear advantage.

Meth

Staff member

I definitely didn't think it was all over at that point. When Vailea scored his try though, I thought things were looking promising.

edabomb

First Grade
Even Warriors fans can't blame the ref for losing a game when against 12, and 11 for a chunk of that. Here ends a 635 game winning streak if it wasn't for the refs.

On a serious note they did seem to cop the short end after the sendoff - get the feeling the ref wanted to keep the game in the balance. SJ couldn't manage a five-year old's social life let alone an NRL team. It's sad cos he looked to be developing that aspect quite well in his early-20s. As his speed and atheleticism has declined it has dragged his whole game down with it.