What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R9 Thu - South Sydney 12-32 Brisbane @ Accor

Round 9: South Sydney v Brisbane

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 9
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Brisbane Broncos
Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Thursday 5 May 2022

NRL kickoff 7:50pm

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Alex Johnston 3. Isaiah Tass 4. Campbell Graham 5. Josh Mansour 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Hame Sele 16. Liam Knight 17. Jaxson Paulo 18. Trent Peoples 19. Taane Milne 20. Richard Kennar 21. Peter Mamouzelos 22. Dean Hawkins 23. Josiah Karapani 24. Davvy Moale

BRI2022TEAM.png

1. Te Maire Martin 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Tyson Gamble 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Corey Jensen 9. Billy Walters 10. Patrick Carrigan 11. TC Robati 12. Jordan Riki 13. Kobe Hetherington
Interchange: 14. Cory Paix 15. Rhys Kennedy 16. Thomas Flegler 17. Keenan Palasia 18. Brenko Lee 19. Jordan Pereira 20. Ryan James 21. Ezra Mam 22. Ethan Quai-Ward 23. Logan Bayliss-Brow 24. Jake Turpin

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Drew Oultram
Video Referee: Ashley Klein

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Souths v Newcastle at Redfern, Saturday - Flegg 1pm / Cup 3pm

- Lower Grades: QLD Cup & Colts U21 -
Clydesdales / PNG Hunters v Norths at Toowoomba, Saturday - Colts 12:45pm / Cup 3pm
Souths Logan v Burleigh at Davies, Sunday - Colts 1:40am / Cup 2:10pm
BYE: Wynnum​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
You would have to think Reynolds is gonna come out and put them to the torch. Question marks over Haas and Capewell at the moment but watch this space.

yobbo84

First Grade
The result of this game will come down to two things - Kotoni Staggs vs Tass or Milne, and the levels of embarrassment Souths players feel for such an inept loss in Rd 1.

Danish

Referee
Just once could a player who moved to a new club come out and can the flames of their departure before one of these matches?

like I’m sure Reynolds is still mates with the Souths boys. I doubt he holds any real I’ll will to a club he will undoubtedly be involved with for decades after he retires.

but just for us fans, could you play the part and unload on the Souths management and give us something to froth over?

yobbo84

First Grade
Just once could a player who moved to a new club come out and can the flames of their departure before one of these matches?

like I’m sure Reynolds is still mates with the Souths boys. I doubt he holds any real I’ll will to a club he will undoubtedly be involved with for decades after he retires.

but just for us fans, could you play the part and unload on the Souths management and give us something to froth over?
Only guy I've seen do that was - shock horror - Robbie Farah when he came to us.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Revenge game for round 1 where they got us before we had time to gel our new combinations. We have been much better over the last month and we will do them I reckon.

Souths 24-12

blaza88z

Coach
Revenge game for round 1 where they got us before we had time to gel our new combinations. We have been much better over the last month and we will do them I reckon.

Souths 24-12

You've been pretty ordinary the past 2 weeks, before that I thought your team was going alright.

yobbo84

First Grade
I'm not sure if anyone knows this, but the current Broncos halfback used to play for Souths! Hasn't been mentioned in the media anywhere that I can see.