What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R9 Thu - South Sydney 12-32 Brisbane @ Accor

Round 9: South Sydney v Brisbane

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
It is not that hard to see a situation where the Round 25 game between the Rabbits and Roosters is a play-off to see who gets that last place in the 8.
Souths have a habit of belting the Roosters but I think the Roosters will gradually get it together in some way......not so sure about the Rabbits.

This Year?

Immortal
This was the Broncos tonight:

c7YsdO9ECs-6.png

I had a few moments where I almost felt sorry for Souths, but then I realised my team is 11 years into their post Wayne rebuild and probably won't win another premiership in my lifetime.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
My team has made some shocking recruitment decisions in the past few years.. but surely, Souths not taking up Reynolds has to go down as one of the worst ones

Even if they give him his 3 years and the 3rd year emulates Darius Boyd when he came back to Brisbane, Reynolds doesn't look like dropping off on his performance based on what I have seen

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
My team has made some shocking recruitment decisions in the past few years.. but surely, Souths not taking up Reynolds has to go down as one of the worst ones

Even if they give him his 3 years and the 3rd year emulates Darius Boyd when he came back to Brisbane, Reynolds doesn't look like dropping off on his performance based on what I have seen
Reynolds is motivated and mad.
Darius was sad, lazy, and just wanted to be around daddy.

Im not that surprised at all. They do not have a lot now. Grave danger of missing the 8...the will miss it if one or both of walker/trell continues to be out for long stretches.

Latrells absences are costing them dearly. He doesn’t play for half a season. So his real cost is $1.7 million.

I said to them they’d be better off with His Footy Honour Munster and a cheaper origin marquee.

beave

Coach
Was interested in the try call at around the 52nd min mark.

Reynolds puts up a bomb, for the life of me it looks like Jordan Riki is half a step in front of Reynolds on the inside and whilst he doesn't jump/compete for the bomb, he is up close to Taaffe when he fluffs the take and then Cobbo picks up the crumbs and scores.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Was interested in the try call at around the 52nd min mark.

Reynolds puts up a bomb, for the life of me it looks like Jordan Riki is half a step in front of Reynolds on the inside and whilst he doesn't jump/compete for the bomb, he is up close to Taaffe when he fluffs the take and then Cobbo picks up the crumbs and scores.
I don't think they even bothered to look at it.