What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Apparel

callmack1

Staff member
It's getting to that time of the year where our 2022 jerseys and other apparel should be getting released soon. Can't wait for it!!

I'd say our home and away jerseys will be basically the same as 2021 with a few sponsorship changes. The main ones being Wotif becomming the new chest sponsor and I know we are getting a new major sponsor in the coming weeks so that'll be on the away jersey. Other than that, I assume they'll stay pretty much the same.

We have already been given a glimpse at the 2022 training range and they look pretty good, very classy.

Looking forward to a lot of stuff coming soon for the new Season!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Our new jerseys for 2022 have finally been revealed!!!

MG Motor signs on Rabbitohs Major Corporate Partner for the next five Seasons: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...-corporate-partner-for-the-next-five-seasons

I think they look bloody fantastic, both home and away! So cool to have a big international brand front and center on our kit too!

Perhaps the only thing I would change is the MG logo on the home kit to be mostly black instead of mostly white but oh well, still looks good I reckon.

So here's a rundown of the sponsor positions for 2022,

"MG Motor will be seen on the front of the chest of the Rabbitohs NRL jerseys. Aqualand will move to the bottom back of the jersey. Wotif will feature on the sternum of the jerseys with Menulog maintaining its position on the upper back and Crown Resorts continuing to appear on the sleeves. Classic Sportswear continues as the Club’s official apparel partner."

There has also been a slight change to the socks I notice as the '1908' text on them seems to be bigger and a different font.

All up, a bloody good looking kit for 2022!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well guys some of the 2022 gear is rolling in.

Dad has just ordered me what I want for Christmas and that’s the 2022 Rabbitohs green training shirt I really like the look of it. After member discount and my $20 voucher including postage it only cost $43.

I’ll wear it a lot so it’ll get good use

callmack1

Staff member
Our 2022 ANZAC Jersey has been revealed!!

https://shop.rabbitohs.com.au/2022-mens-anzac-jersey-2461.phtml

I like it!! Something a bit different to what we've done in the past, it's simple and looks good.

There's a bit of an argument that it goes against our Indigenous connections but I disagree, it simply has the Australian flag on it and it's good to be inclusive and have both sides represented in a jersey throughout the year.

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs extend Partnership with Classic Sportswear until at least the end of 2026: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...ic-sportswear-until-at-least-the-end-of-2026/

Happy to see us re-sign with Classic! I was a bit unsure when we originally signed with them at the end of 2020 as I always thought their gear was low quality. However, since switching over to them, I have been very pleasantly surprised at how good the gear is!

I know some will disagree still but I buy a lot every year and love it so very glad to see this!

Latest posts