What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Pre-Season

Rabbits20

Immortal
From that video I can see only around half the squad was there. I would say the other half of squad has Covid or recovering from injuries in rehab with physios....

From what I could see of jersey numbers I know it might not mean much but I noticed....

1. Trell
2. AJ
3. Paulo
4. Campbell
5. Mansour
6. Cody
7. Ilias
8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. Nicholls
11. Keaon
12. Arrow
13. Murray

14. Ta’affe
16. Tom

callmack1

Staff member

Rabbits20

Immortal
'The old fella can look elsewhere' - Souths coach Jason Demetriou opens up on Wayne Bennett, delivers cheeky Dolphins sledge: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/e6d2a3a90cb578a285963e3500ce3ad6

Great article that! Absolutely loving everything I've seen and heard from JD so far. I'm aware that talk is cheap and it needs to lead to results on field but the early signs are great!
Gonna be a very hard first month, if we can somehow be 2 and 2 we are in good shape. I wouldn’t be shocked if we ended up being 1 and 3 though before we go on a run.

Latest posts