What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
27 players in our squad for 22 we need 30 any ideas who could be coming in
We have to name minimum 28 for Rd1.
I’d say we will wait as long as possible to see if Milford court case gets done and if he is cleared then they will register him. Otherwise I think they will promote one of either Hawkins or Karapani into spot 28. That will leave x2 spots open that needs to be filled by mid season I believe.
So JD may keep couple spots open to see how the current options go and how the young guys develop while keeping an eye on market to see if any players become available

o

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
We have to name minimum 28 for Rd1.
I’d say we will wait as long as possible to see if Milford court case gets done and if he is cleared then they will register him. Otherwise I think they will promote one of either Hawkins or Karapani into spot 28. That will leave x2 spots open that needs to be filled by mid season I believe.
So JD may keep couple spots open to see how the current options go and how the young guys develop while keeping an eye on market to see if any players become available

o
Karapani is said to be impressing at training.

handyman2190

Bench
Im greatly disapointed in our team we are a vastly inexperienced younger side witb limited depth,we are depending on juniors who have had 2 years of minimal playing and development,dont expect much tbh

truthslayer

Juniors
Im greatly disapointed in our team we are a vastly inexperienced younger side witb limited depth,we are depending on juniors who have had 2 years of minimal playing and development,dont expect much tbh
Well, I am not, I have faith in the youngsters, and Souths have a history of producing youngsters that perform.
A team that boasts Murray, Graham, Cook, Burgess, Tatola, Arrow, Koloamatangi, Johnston, and Latrell Souths will be a threat. How could you be disappointed with that plus our up and coming , stop wetting the bed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We should still be ok mate I’m predicting 5th and a week 2 finals exit.

Latest posts