What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Spot On

Coach
Adam's gone and he aint coming back, time to move on mate.
Hard to move on when a team loses their best player to Brisbane who returns to his old stomping ground and single handed tears South’s apart.

In an era with limited quality number 7s this would have to be the worst recruitment and retention decision ever.

It all starts with Reynolds, not Walker or any other nuffie that was/is in the backline.

Reynolds.

What a player! Pure class.

Teams wait a generation for a player this good.

southsport

First Grade
Hard to move on when a team loses their best player to Brisbane who returns to his old stomping ground and single handed tears South’s apart.

In an era with limited quality number 7s this would have to be the worst recruitment and retention decision ever.

It all starts with Reynolds, not Walker or any other nuffie that was/is in the backline.

Reynolds.

That's BS, souths tore themselves apart with dropped ball again, Reyno had a good game but isn't the one responsible for souths loss.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

Reynolds.

The last bit is probably the crux of it all.
That's why the Roosters went after Cronk.
Heck we had two generational talents with Adam and Benji. Now we got none.

southsport

First Grade
You are the only one saying this.
Adam was unanimous man of the match by all TV, radio, and newspaper commentators
Are you demented or what? Of course the media would say that, they have been waiting to put the boot into the club ever since Reyno departed. :rolleyes:

Woosh

Head Moderator
Walker broken up with his missus during the off season.
His ex lives on the GC with his 2 sons.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see him ask for a release at the end of the year on compassionate grounds.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Are you demented or what? Of course the media would say that, they have been waiting to put the boot into the club ever since Reyno departed. :rolleyes:
No I am not demented.
But to say Reynolds wasn't responsible for us losing is just a biased agenda and not objective.
You sound like the MAGApeople in America that are all Trump and refuse to acknowledge any deficiencies

handyman2190

Bench
Walker broken up with his missus during the off season.
His ex lives on the GC with his 2 sons.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see him ask for a release at the end of the year on compassionate grounds.
I said he would be asking for a release weeks ago,looks like bennets struck again

We drop the ball scoring a try…Milne
We drop ball 5m out Murray
We drop ball on try line Arrow
Tatola knocks on 5-10m off our line after points. Knocks it in again a couple minutes later.
Ill discipline - Cody kicks away ball on try line. Penalty. Try ensues.
Scrum penalty 10m of Broncos line.
Ffs it’s not rocket science and there’s off field stuff taking boys’ minds off things.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
South Sydney have informed the NRL integrity unit about an incident involving Cody Walker outside a hotel on the Central Coast last weekend.

NSW Police confirmed they were making inquiries after reports of a group of men fighting outside a Terrigal hotel around 2.30am.

Walker had celebrated his 150th NRL game on Friday night at Central Coast Stadium, and family members were in town to watch his milestone game.

“Just after 2.30am on Saturday April 30, police were called to a Terrigal hotel after reports males were fighting outside on Pine Tree Avenue,” a police holding statement said.

“Officers from Brisbane Waters police district attended and the group had dispersed. Police conducted inquiries appearing to security and will review CCTV vision when available. Inquiries are continuing.”

Souths confirmed on Friday morning they had informed the NRL about the incident.

Walker, 32, featured in Thursday night’s loss against Brisbane and Adam Reynolds who made a point of mentioning Walker and their mateship after the 32-12 win.

There have been suggestions Walker was wrestling with his brother and a friend when they were told to go to bed, and there had been a complaint about them making too much noise.

Nafedogg

Juniors
Yeah his head isn’t with us. He needs to sit out a few weeks and think what he wants in my opinion. Still convinced him and his mrs have separated and that’s one of the issues.

handyman2190

Bench
Yeah his head isn’t with us. He needs to sit out a few weeks and think what he wants in my opinion. Still convinced him and his mrs have separated and that’s one of the issues.
Im convinced its more than that, im saying bennets stirring the pot, bennets desperate,i hear hes made paulo offers knight and probably cody

Nafedogg

Juniors
Im convinced its more than that, im saying bennets stirring the pot, bennets desperate,i hear hes made paulo offers knight and probably cody
Probably a combination of all those. If Haas got a week for a push and shove then Cody gets the same. He can sulk it out in the sidelines. This is his time to stamp himself as one of the games greats and it’s clear he doesn’t want to do that this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thing is mate yes it hurts but he was best on ground. He managed the game to close to perfection and created good opportunities.

I think if we had Reyno last night we go close to winning and we are a top 4 team with him.

I still thought we’d make the 8 without him but right now I’m fearful we may not even make the 8 unless things change.