What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
We were gona give gags 450 a year but he was 30 and we only offered him 1 year, sign burton offer him 650 and 3 years dont resign nokorema we then have a centre and a kicker who can play in the halves,what are we waiting for?

Rabbitsglory

Juniors
Things are not looking right

Can someone help me out of what the issue??

My guess is that we are in a serious rebuild phase

Nafedogg

Juniors
Rebuild phase definately. Not forgetting we had the first 3 years after our GF win where we were 7th then 12th, 12th. We have lost players, coach etc and senior players just not stepping up when they should be. This year was always going to be tough, if we didn’t get it done last year, this one wasn’t going to be any easier.

All in all we are where most people said we would be. Some players in the team don’t seem to have the heart to get some wins happening which is the most disappointing thing. Coach needs to stop being a mate and blow the freaking wind up them, I know if I was to not perform in my job I’d be in the office getting a serve.

handyman2190

Bench
Rebuild phase definately. Not forgetting we had the first 3 years after our GF win where we were 7th then 12th, 12th. We have lost players, coach etc and senior players just not stepping up when they should be. This year was always going to be tough, if we didn’t get it done last year, this one wasn’t going to be any easier.

All in all we are where most people said we would be. Some players in the team don’t seem to have the heart to get some wins happening which is the most disappointing thing. Coach needs to stop being a mate and blow the freaking wind up them, I know if I was to not perform in my job I’d be in the office getting a serve.
Other teams rebuild and dont get to the lows we have to cop, canberra for eg lost their half fogarty and put in rookie schnieder and look at them ,obviously our rookies are not that special, roosters lost half a team last year and still made the 8, but oh no we gotta make a grand final then drop to the bottom half,as i said our recruitment is diabolical, juniors are not enough,buying discards is not enough,management have screwed up,big time, solly and pappas have screwed this club with their over 30s formula.

handyman2190

Bench
Im not sure if everyone really understands our predicament, 40% of our cap was sidelined against canberra, then our best player from lastweek got replaced early, 2 spine missing, and too many dead players, knight,cartwright,sele, mansewer, etc taking up spots and no value, self inflicted pain which needs cleaning out. Paulo needs to be resigned quick, we can all bag him but he isnt the only 1 not performing and he was the only 1 fast enough to at least have a go tackling savage

handyman2190

Bench
Thoughts on Signinf Paul Vaughn?? He plays is a crap team but he isn't too bad? Not outstanding but I'd have him over Burgess, Knight etc..
Over burgess? Your not serious, vaughan is a bloody clown who hasnt learnt his lesson,making fun when barrett copped the sausage, id take him in place of knight not burgess.
Players are going to be hard to get,the nrl should be held accountable bringing more teams in for the mighty dollar and watering down the player pool